What was Kenty referencing

Hope he put one on them if that's the case,talk shit get hit.

if it was anything serious, it won't be breaking news from Kent on NRL 360 via "whispers"

Last edited:
Deadset though, those 4 clowns on 360 last night are nothing but dribblers.
Something has clearly gone down between Kent and Seibold and Kent thought he was god like when at souffs.
Crawley is still so upset that his mate Wayne got the sack.
Badel's scoop is taken from this site. His whole life revolves around the Broncos, yet when with the Sydney media he does nothing but bag us. I wish they wouldn't let him at Broncos HQ, it would be a great sight.
I think it was Badel saying that this team for rd1 this year is far less then that of rd1 last year. I'd have to disagree. Has he not seen the likes of Haas' and Fifita's form at the tail end of last year? I'd have Croft over Niko anyday of the week. Carrigan is hitting his straps, as is Staggs. Yes we are missing Ofa and Lodge, but I think we can accommodate for them.
Then Crawley went on to tell us that Boyd is a far better option at FB then Bird. The bloke deadset must have been watching with a blindfold last year. Wasn't it the same panel telling us that Boyd was well past it and that Seibold had some "tough decisions to make" he does that and they still bag him? Croft now isn't the 7 we needed. They are a joke.
Then it got next level funny when they stated that their Fox sports colleague, that flop Tallis, should be given nothing but absolute respect from everyone at the Broncos. Tallis has not stopped talking rubbish about the club for the last 3 years. He could have had the respect of the club if he went about it the right way, but he hasn't.
Lodge facing him is exactly the leadership that this club needs, good on him.

Something has clearly gone down between Kent and Seibold and Kent thought he was god like when at souffs.
Badel's scoop is taken from this site. His whole life revolves around the Broncos, yet when with the Sydney media he does nothing but bag us. I wish they wouldn't let him at Broncos HQ, it would be a great sight.
I think it was Badel saying that this team for rd1 this year is far less then that of rd1 last year. I'd have to disagree. Has he not seen the likes of Haas' and Fifita's form at the tail end of last year? I'd have Croft over Niko anyday of the week. Carrigan is hitting his straps, as is Staggs. Yes we are missing Ofa and Lodge, but I think we can accommodate for them.
Then Crawley went on to tell us that Boyd is a far better option at FB then Bird. The bloke deadset must have been watching with a blindfold last year. Wasn't it the same panel telling us that Boyd was well past it and that Seibold had some "tough decisions to make" he does that and they still bag him? Croft now isn't the 7 we needed. They are a joke.
Then it got next level funny when they stated that their Fox sports colleague, that flop Tallis, should be given nothing but absolute respect from everyone at the Broncos. Tallis has not stopped talking rubbish about the club for the last 3 years. He could have had the respect of the club if he went about it the right way, but he hasn't.

All of this!

They just hate the Broncos so much that they can’t even think clearly and they literally contradict themselves time and time again.

Look at the general consensus of the media.

“Seibold is the next great coach.” - Moves to the Broncos and all of a sudden he is Hitler.

“Kodi isn’t a halfback and is a bench hooker or nothing” - Broncos try to put him in that role and then move him on and they are the worst people in the world for moving on from and ‘international halfback’.

“The Broncos need a halfback and if they are smart they will do whatever ever they can to get a genuine halfback like Croft from the storm” - The get Croft and all of a sudden he isn’t a halfback and is more of a runner because Craig Bellamy’s shit doesn’t stink and piss tastes like creaming soda.

I actually liked Bidel having a shot at the Sydney clubs, did not appreciate Ikin bringing up the Titans trial results while being completely oblivious to the fact it was with a 2nd string team in the 2nd half.

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Fox League is proper packed with NSWRL bubble dwellers like Kent, Crawley and Rothfield. I don't even count Ben Ikin as standing for us because he's such a spineless tool who always lets Kent talk over him, and they of course hired on the only iconic Bronco who publicly shits on the club in Tallis, and does so constantly.

As I've said before, embrace the hate, I've copped a mountain of baiting and shit talk over @ LU in recent times, because that's the biggest sign that our best 17 really scares them. We just need to finally get the behind the scenes mechanics working as they need to so the on field machine is the best it can be.

Totally agree, The dribble that came out of those 4 i couldn't stop laughing. Ikin kept on talking about watching the titans v broncos game yet his comments contradicted that lol.

Totally agree, The dribble that came out of those 4 i couldn't stop laughing. Ikin kept on talking about watching the titans v broncos game yet his comments contradicted that lol.

What was enjoyable when James Graham and Benji Marshall were on and they tried to get them to bag us out too and they both straight faced shot them down.

What was enjoyable when James Graham and Benji Marshall were on and they tried to get them to bag us out too and they both straight faced shot them down.

i'll have to see if i can find that clip somewhere

I think we are going to need a permanent 360 thread. Its going to be a long year. Even if we do well, we are going to get bashed on that show lol.

I think we are going to need a permanent 360 thread. Its going to be a long year. Even if we do well, we are going to get bashed on that show lol.

The better we do the worse it will be from them.

All of this!

They just hate the Broncos so much that they can’t even think clearly and they literally contradict themselves time and time again.

Look at the general consensus of the media.

“Seibold is the next great coach.” - Moves to the Broncos and all of a sudden he is Hitler.

“Kodi isn’t a halfback and is a bench hooker or nothing” - Broncos try to put him in that role and then move him on and they are the worst people in the world for moving on from and ‘international halfback’.

“The Broncos need a halfback and if they are smart they will do whatever ever they can to get a genuine halfback like Croft from the storm” - The get Croft and all of a sudden he isn’t a halfback and is more of a runner because Craig Bellamy’s shit doesn’t stink and piss tastes like creaming soda.
In a single breath Creepy went from ridiculing Brisbane for "playing a centre at fullback" to talking up Latrell playing fullback for Wayne.

Are we not sure Paul Kent didn't shoot Bird in the knee?

That was quite funny... and when it became clear they wouldn't bag us they diverted the conversation to something else

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.