What was Kenty referencing

As for the altercation with Seibold and a heckler, I know it's unpopular in today's PC world, but sometimes a bloke just needs to be punched. If someone is relentlessly pursuing you verbally, then a swift right to the head is well deserved in my very old school opinion :)

As for the altercation with Seibold and a heckler, I know it's unpopular in today's PC world, but sometimes a bloke just needs to be punched. If someone is relentlessly pursuing you verbally, then a swift right to the head is well deserved in my very old school opinion :)

apparently the website that published that report has now take it down ... FTR, this incident has been denied by Seibs

Last edited:
apparently the website that published that report has now take it down ... FTR, this incident has been denied by Seibs

Might be some litigation threats flying around and the small timer source of the story is noping out.

Might be some litigation threats flying around and the small timer source of the story is noping out.

If something like that had happened, surely the main stream media (especially, those NSW media parasites) would have picked up and run with the story ... hell, they'd probably still been running with it 2 months after the alleged incident.

these days everyone has a phone capable of photo's and video ... yet nothing until today ... i'm not buying it ...

this type of incident would be click bait gold for all media corporations

Kenty’s having a bad week. Listening to the Marty Johns podcast and he tried to have a go at us buying Croft who isn’t a ‘game manager’ and Marty explained football to him like he is 5.

Kenty’s having a bad week. Listening to the Marty Johns podcast and he tried to have a go at us buying Croft who isn’t a ‘game manager’ and Marty explained football to him like he is 5.

If he is having a bad week ... then, i'm definitely having a good week 😁

What i found interesting, albeit not surprising was that the panel got more fired up about the broncos line up and issues with tallis than they did about the bulldogs players ****ing two school girls.

What i found interesting, albeit not surprising was that the panel got more fired up about the broncos line up and issues with tallis than they did about the bulldogs players ****ing two school girls.
Yeah the Dogs should be proud of how they handle that but the Broncos should be ashamed of Lodge being man enough to challenge Tallis or make a young fella captain.

The pricks are loving the current state of the Broncos. I think kent was going.on about a 2nd Brisbane team with Wayne as head coach.

Last edited:
just listening to the Matty Johns pod cast and Paul Kent was talking about Carrigan being captain this week (instead of Boyd) and said that Carrigan had only played 2 games for the club.

Kent doesn't use facts for his job.
just listening to the Matty Johns pod cast and Paul Kent was talking about Carrigan being captain this week (instead of Boyd) and said that Carrigan had only played 2 games for the club.

Did he mean ‘started’ 2 games?

probably ... but he used the word "played" ... played suits his agenda better that started
he also used Croft in his whinging saying Croft had played 0 games fro the club

I agree wholeheartedly that some people need to be punched, but hitting a heckler (I have no idea if Seibold did or not) in a crowded public area is a self-centred and dangerous thing to do. There's a reason they don't have boxing matches in crowded enclosed rooms filled with furniture and glass, not to mention all the people minding their own business whose nights get ruined every time somebody decides their ego trumps everybody else in the room. Again, no judgment on Seibold specifically as I have no idea what he did or didn't do.

Deadset though, those 4 clowns on 360 last night are nothing but dribblers.
Something has clearly gone down between Kent and Seibold and Kent thought he was god like when at souffs.
Crawley is still so upset that his mate Wayne got the sack.
Badel's scoop is taken from this site. His whole life revolves around the Broncos, yet when with the Sydney media he does nothing but bag us. I wish they wouldn't let him at Broncos HQ, it would be a great sight.
I think it was Badel saying that this team for rd1 this year is far less then that of rd1 last year. I'd have to disagree. Has he not seen the likes of Haas' and Fifita's form at the tail end of last year? I'd have Croft over Niko anyday of the week. Carrigan is hitting his straps, as is Staggs. Yes we are missing Ofa and Lodge, but I think we can accommodate for them.
Then Crawley went on to tell us that Boyd is a far better option at FB then Bird. The bloke deadset must have been watching with a blindfold last year. Wasn't it the same panel telling us that Boyd was well past it and that Seibold had some "tough decisions to make" he does that and they still bag him? Croft now isn't the 7 we needed. They are a joke.
Then it got next level funny when they stated that their Fox sports colleague, that flop Tallis, should be given nothing but absolute respect from everyone at the Broncos. Tallis has not stopped talking rubbish about the club for the last 3 years. He could have had the respect of the club if he went about it the right way, but he hasn't.
Lodge facing him is exactly the leadership that this club needs, good on him.
Well fuc*en said mate

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.