What's the go here?

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Just reading this article here:

Error Page

Whats going on? A 200cm wrecking ball who is full of commitment and we aren't one of 4 clubs chasing him? What's more disturbing is that he is going to go and trial with Cronulla because they have an arrangement with Ipswich High School, the very school whose field is named after Allan Langer.

How are the. Sharks, Dragons, Knights and the Reds undercutting us in our back yard the whole situation is weird

I'm guessing Broncos feel they have plenty of depth in that department for the future and would not need him.

maybe he is not that good or the guys we are chasing from his age are better. we're never going t be able to every youth player from QLD on our books

There are thousands of aspiring Rugby League players in Brisbane, Ipswich etc so it's obvious we are not going to get every single one of them and will miss out on some. Kid seems like a real talent and good luck to him I would take any offer I would get to play first grade.

If we signed this bloke there would just be another article about a qld kid we didn't sign. Can't sign them all, just gotta make sure we are signing the best

How is it that souths, cronulla parramatta keep churning out massive islander outside backs and we've got heartlands in logan and Ipswich and all we have is jack reed and dale copley type centres and wingers

FMD.....yeah, who needs a 200cm 120KG giant !!

Yeah cos that's all that's important. Not skill, talent or attitude.

I'm 200cm and a 120kg, do you want the broncos to sign me?

Yeah cos that's all that's important. Not skill, talent or attitude.

I'm 200cm and a 120kg, do you want the broncos to sign me?

Did you bother reading the story before you penned another one of your petulant rambles....?

The kid sounds like he's got a great attitude.

Did you bother reading the story before you penned another one of your petulant rambles....?

So does B4L...

Almost kept a straight face then. I can attest to the 200cm, not quite 120kg, I reckon I have him easily covered in the insulation stakes.

So does B4L...

Almost kept a straight face then. I can attest to the 200cm, not quite 120kg, I reckon I have him easily covered in the insulation stakes.
Well, not sure about that. When you look at the awesome foursome picture, he certainly looks to have the weight on you... from left to right (B4L, Morks, me and Harry Sack):

1408924549.jpg

Oh the puff piece? Yeah I read it.

Obviously we and 11 other clubs are missing out on a superstar because his manager says he has a great attitude and work ethic.

As for the dig at my post, I expect nothing less from you

Well, not sure about that. When you look at the awesome foursome picture, he certainly looks to have the weight on you... from left to right (B4L, Morks, me and Harry Sack):

That's exactly how I pictured Harry to look like ....:laugh:

As for the dig at my post, I expect nothing less from you

Every single post of yours is just dripping with aggression and sarcasm.

I'm doing well to show the restraint that I do.

Anyway....until next time.
bigfinger.gif

Every single post of yours is just dripping with aggression and sarcasm.

I'm doing well to show the restraint that I do.

Anyway....until next time.
bigfinger.gif

Read many of your posts champ? I can post however I like, and if the moderators don't like it the will moderate as they see fit. You aren't a mod so stop acting like you are one.

Last edited:

That's the best ever! I didn't even know anyone was there that day, let alone filming. What a remarkable shot, captured the exact moment Harry's screen name was decided.

1408924549.jpg

Haha, what a ****. Whilst I'm the shortest of us in this picture, I'd back myself to be the longest.....

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.