Where are the new recruits...

when do they ever do anything to that site lol. ive asked them numerous times to put the new club song up on mp3 or even just the lyrics, but nothing happened. they havent even updated that bronco tv since bob conway kicked the winning conversion against wests magpies

Well, Izzy is up on the banner. Isn't Sweeney a new recruit?

Michael Spence...what a face. LOL!

New Recruits

Gorrell%2cAaron%2009NRLH_786975_p.jpg

Aaron Gorrell

Setu%2cLagi%2009NRLH_715290_p.jpg

Lagi Setu

Te%27o%2cBen%2009NRLH_668947_p.jpg

Ben Te'o

Spence%2cMichael%2009NRLH_772297_p.jpg

This is Michael Spence 2009 photo. I'd keeep the 2008 one.

Hahaha that's brilliant! [icon_lol1.

He should so be replacing Diver Ennis on the top of BHQ that's 4 sure.

I have that picture of Wallace on the websites banner as my Desktop picture!! How good is that haha

Innovative new face-mounted sponsorship by Copyright Action Photographics. Will they be wearing that on the field?

Well the boxers have been drawing their sponsors on their backs for years, perhaps we will see someone like locky run out with a goldenpalace.com logo stamped on his forehead this year, its all money I guess LOL

| * kelsey * | said:
:shock: Aaron Gorrel looks pretty old

He is only late 20s, but he is one of those meat heads who has been bashed in so many times that his appearance has changed [icon_lol1.

Setu looks like he just wants to rip your spinal colum out and bash your kidney with it... stuff tackeling him...

I recon he'll do big things in 09... he's down for the QLD origin development squad right?

And Spence looks like he WAS bashed by Setu...

mrslong said:
He should so be replacing Diver Ennis on the top of BHQ that's 4 sure.

The Rock has a crush on him, so unfortunately he will be there for ages.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.