Where are the new recruits...

lol @ spence, best pic ever.. NOT.
WHERE the hell is falou? FFS, I wan't to see him in a broncos jersey already!

Plus in the banner at the Broncos website.

Speaking of banners can we get ours fixed soon

Subtle yet effective Nashy, you could make some big dollars as the airbushing guy who removes the faint moles and wrinkles from models on cover shoots... true talent

pennywisealfie said:
lagithemuss.jpg
PERFECT!

Lagi Setu is argubaly going to be the buy of the season as there is so much potential in him. Perfect replacement for Carroll if u ask me!

Yep totally agree syd bronc, wallace was one of the most outstanding buys I've seen for a while but Setu will definetly share that tag along with falou for next year IMO. And falou you expect it so its different, (and we paid a lot of dollars for it too mind you) setu will be the dark horse best value for money buy of the season if you ask me.

when does falou start training with the broncos?

The Rock said:
I know people have been raising their concerns about the size of our pack (in particular our props) but I reckon we'd probably have the most mobile forwards in the comp! Could work to our advantage if we come out with the right game plan.

Henjack has a HUGE task ahead of him. The backline will mould itself, but the forward pack may take a little time to get right.

My only big concern is the lack of another hard hitting tough bastard of a front rower. We need one more and I can't see him coming from the reserves we have.

Yeah the kind of forward that when your stuck on your own 10meter line is happy to just hit it up the middle get smashed and make a steady 10 meters each time, petro and webbie were always dependable to be that man often twice in the same set of six if needed. Hannant was moulding that way but he's gone, clinton also has that in him but we need more of it hopefully a few of the up and commers see the opportunetly and train their asses off over the off season and put their hand up.

Jeremiah Walters has a good face for radio.

Aaron Gorrell looks about 47.

hahahaha at the spence picture. Surely they had a better one than that.

Scotty said:
The Rock said:
I know people have been raising their concerns about the size of our pack (in particular our props) but I reckon we'd probably have the most mobile forwards in the comp! Could work to our advantage if we come out with the right game plan.

Henjack has a HUGE task ahead of him. The backline will mould itself, but the forward pack may take a little time to get right.

My only big concern is the lack of another hard hitting tough bastard of a front rower. We need one more and I can't see him coming from the reserves we have.

I'm pretty sure that's why we signed Aaron Sweeney. You can just look at his picture on the Broncos website and you know he is a tough bastard. Aside from that, anyone who saw him playing for Ipswich last year would know that he has a lot of mongrel in him.

They are saying that Dave Taylor has trimmed down a bit and hopefully that will help his defence, and Nick Kenny showed some positive signs last year that he could put on some big hits and given the chance in 09 I expect he will do the same.

speaking of profiles:

Stagg%2cDavid%2009NRLH_711874_p.jpg

david_stagg.jpg

bulldogs should get their own photo.... :P

Bulldogs must have thought the Panthers were onto something when they "borrowed" from the Raiders though at least the Bulldogs put him in a Bulldogs jersey even if the image was edited [icon_razz1

Yeah it was photo shopped to have a bulldogs jersey as stagg wasn't there when they took photos.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Big Del
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.