Where do we finish

M

maximus84

U18 Player
Jun 10, 2024
I have been through a ladder prediction for the remaining games. It's unbelievable to see that we could finish as low as 15, and on current form who would bet against that.
There are some very tricky games ahead plus the storm, Titans and Dolphins will absolutely be aiming up to win the games against Brisbane. As much as I wanted it to look different I actually have us ending the season at that 15th spot.

Thoughts? Feelings on it?

Storm will be run away minor premiers and will rest everyone that should be a win

I think if we are lucky 3 wins

More likely 2 wins

Not sure where that would leave us

Storm will be run away minor premiers and will rest everyone that should be a win

I think if we are lucky 3 wins

More likely 2 wins

Not sure where that would leave us
Obviously all depends on the other results, but even with 2 wins, I gave those wins vs Titans and Para we could still end up 15th.... 3 wins with other matches going our way would potentially have 11th but possibly still 15th! Insane when you think of what could have been last year!

I have been through a ladder prediction for the remaining games. It's unbelievable to see that we could finish as low as 15, and on current form who would bet against that.
There are some very tricky games ahead plus the storm, Titans and Dolphins will absolutely be aiming up to win the games against Brisbane. As much as I wanted it to look different I actually have us ending the season at that 15th spot.

Thoughts? Feelings on it?
I think we can safely pencil in the bye.

I think we beat Parra who are as disinterested as us and no Moses and should beat Storm who will run out a QLD Cup team. Be surprised if we beat the other 3 QLD teams

I think we beat Parra who are as disinterested as us and no Moses and should beat Storm who will run out a QLD Cup team. Be surprised if we beat the other 3 QLD teams
If they can beat us we should try to poach their coach.

On bye round podcast cheese said harry grant told him storm would rest players the week before against the cowboys because it's longer travel, and that they won't be resting anyone against us.

Find out if true or not I guess

I think we can safely pencil in the bye.

I dunno.......the boys will be up for that challenge when they go out on town partying on their week off, they should be good for at least a couple of NRL suspensions or fines when they get into scuffles, I'm sure the NRL might even see fit to make an example of them with a points deduction.

Don't really care. We can't finish in the top 4 so we can't win the comp. Rest the entire squad for the rest of the season to fulfil their holiday requirements and get them back two months early for pre season.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.