Where do we finish

On bye round podcast cheese said harry grant told him storm would rest players the week before against the cowboys because it's longer travel, and that they won't be resting anyone against us.

Find out if true or not I guess
He would be risking HIA's (11-day stand downs), suspensions and injuries by resting them the week before... but it's Bellamy and he wants to **** the broncos at every chance.

If he does do it I hope it backfires on him majorly and ***** up his entire finals campaign

I'm predicting we go on a roll and win every game until the semi's.......

Its exciting.....we're finally playing to our potential......BillyW is playing out of his skin...the coach is coaching at the elite Cameron Ciraldo level......even McCunt is back slapping Kevvie!

Unfortunately we miss the semi's on for and against
and we turn back to misery and resentment as our trusted companions.

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

If we win every single game we might be able to scrape into 8th, but it's not happening. 😞

I'm predicting we go on a roll and win every game until the semi's.......

Its exciting.....we're finally playing to our potential......BillyW is playing out of his skin...the coach is coaching at the elite Cameron Ciraldo level......even McCunt is back slapping Kevvie!

Unfortunately we miss the semi's on for and against
and we turn back to misery and resentment as our trusted companions.

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC
that Topaz really doing a number on you huh?

After the loss to Souths, I declared on another social platform that the Broncos wouldn't win more than three games for the rest of the season.. So if that holds, and I think it will, +or- a win, we'll finish wherever 10-14 falls on the table.

Unbelievable

We can still actually sneak into eighth with four wins, and that wasn't even making any obviously outlandish picks.

Except the Broncos winning four more games, obviously.

We can still actually sneak into eighth with four wins, and that wasn't even making any obviously outlandish picks.

Except the Broncos winning four more games, obviously.

Yeah when we lose next week...then we can officially put a line through us.

One of those losses with be the Storm........they're a bogey team for us and live permanently in this teams head, we'd have to be at our best and for 80 minutes and then the bastards would still pull out some miracle try in the last few minutes to win.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.