Where is Will Tupou

Tiger_Woods

BRL Player
Dec 23, 2008
IMO had the most potential out of the Toyota Cup team last year. So where is he these days? Is he out injured?
Someone fill a brother in [icon_drun

Played two games at Toyota Cup level this year. No idea if he's out of form, favour or injured.

think this could of been in another thread anyhow, If he was to replace Michaels then I'll be happy :)

http://www.cowboys.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=19274

The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are pleased to announce that Cowboys and Queensland State of Origin prop Matthew Scott has re-signed with the club for a further four years.

The powerhouse forward has been with the Toyota Cowboys for six years and has represented Queensland in their successful 2006 and 2009 Origin campaigns.

“I’m stoked, really excited,†Scott said today. “We have a great coaching staff and player roster here and I am really looking forward to the next four years.â€

Cowboys Executive Director Peter Parr is pleased to be retaining the in-form prop.

“Matt is a high quality State of Origin front rower who has his best football in front of him,†Parr says.

“Matt’s been with the club since school and we are delighted he has recommitted for another four years.â€

In more good news for North Queensland, Cowboys hooker Anthony Watts has agreed to extend his contract for an additional year, while three new signings will also boost the side’s ranks for the 2010 season.

The club has signed 19-year-old Leeson Ah Mau, a front rower from the Warriors, to a two-year contract, and his brother Isaac Ah Mau (Brisbane Easts, QRL) to a one-year agreement with a one-year option.

Also making the move north will be exciting 19-year-old Broncos outside back Will Tupou, who joins the Toyota Cowboys in 2010 on a two-year deal.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.