Which QLD Cup team do you support?

Which QLD Cup team do you support?

• Total voters
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I just thought i would see who every one on BHQ supports in the QLD Cup.

i have always supported the man Broncos Feeder club (i.e. Toowoomba and Aspley) but since the are no longer around i had to pick a new QLD Cup team to support. i have decided to go for Redcliffe this year. i really like the look of their side and they really impressed me in the trial they played against the Broncos.

East FTW icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

Flutterby said:
East FTW icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

just out of interest what does FTW mean?

For The Win.

I went with Norths - closest I could get to Wests.

None. Watch and follow it with interest, and still hate Redcliffe/Wynnum, but can't support any team.

Supported Wests because they were my junior club and closest to where I lived growing up. Kicked out.

Followed the Clydesdales religiously then, who I always liked and the Broncos connection made it even better. Gawn.

Passing interest in Aspley last year. Gone.

Over it.

mick! said:
None. Watch and follow it with interest, and still hate Redcliffe/Wynnum, but can't support any team.

Supported Wests because they were my junior club and closest to where I lived growing up. Kicked out.

Followed the Clydesdales religiously then, who I always liked and the Broncos connection made it even better. Gawn.

Passing interest in Aspley last year. Gone.

Over it.

Amazing but I am exactly like Mick, the mighty Panthers were/are my club since I was a little tacker.

Then followed the Bronco affiliates, but of those left no way can I follow the Rednecks, Tigers or Devils. Live down Wynnum way so sort of watch them with a passing interest but no real desire.

This year will actually probably follow closely an old home town of mine in the Mackay Cutters

I miss Wests so much [icon_thumbs_do

Even the Clydies too, to a big extent. I used to love travelling all over the place to watch them play. Really couldn't be arsed anymore. I'll go for the Broncos u'20s and will no doubt get out to quite a few QCup matches this year (especially Norths), but my heart won't be in it. Will be more out of interest.

Norths Devils. They are like just around the corner from where i'm living, so it's only fair i adopt them.

used to follow the Clydies cause they were the Broncos feeder team and i lived in like the Darling Downs region.

I followed Toowoomba and Aspley because they were the Broncos reserve team.

I now like Wynnum-Manly since they have the same colours and nickname as Hervey Bay Seagulls. The fact that they now have broncos players affliated with them makes it better.

Redcliffe, even though Easts is probably the closest club to me (and I even used to go to school in Coorparoo ,where the Easts are located).

I go for the Tweed Heads Seagulls. Was born down there so thats a pretty good reason i reckon.

mick! said:
I miss Wests so much [icon_thumbs_do

Even the Clydies too, to a big extent. I used to love travelling all over the place to watch them play. Really couldn't be arsed anymore. I'll go for the Broncos u'20s and will no doubt get out to quite a few QCup matches this year (especially Norths), but my heart won't be in it. Will be more out of interest.

I'm the same as you and Russo. :(

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • levikaden
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.