Who are you cheering on to the premiership?

I’m going Broncos. I can see 15 salary cap scandals breaking in the next few weeks. We’ll Bradbury it

I will never forget, nor forgive what Melbourne did. **** them forever. Anyone but them.

NQ and GC are already out which is great, leaves just Melbourne & Souths as teams I really don't like. Get rid of them and I'd be okay for any other side to win.

However, this is me on GF day if it's Souths vs Melbourne

r0_23_450_277_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone that doesn’t pick the panthers are crook in the dome.

Souths would be good for lols but would rather Penrith out of anyone

Last edited:
Penrith, Cronulla, Souths, Canberra, Knights **** the Roosters, Storm and Parra.

Of the teams with an actual chance. Penrith as it will be nice to see a different team taste success. Sharks, Knights and Parra at the very least are making up the numbers imo.

Penrith by a considerable margin.

As long as it's not Souths or Newcastle I won't really care too much. I'd put Eels here too but they're not a realistic chance.

Probably won't be watching after the final round will start counting down the days till round 1 2021 provided there isn't an asteroid impact before the end of the year.

Warriors. It would actually be a legit fairytale for once.

Penrith are playing well, but I feel it’s being curated for them and Parra to be successful only Parra aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain.

Storm and Roosters are Storm and Roosters - no thanks.

Sharks barely deserve to be there and Raiders I feel aren’t as good as they were last year.

Knights and Souths would be just as insufferable - can you imagine how much the media would be blowing Ponga if they got there?

Raiders or Penrith. Could never support the Roosters or the Storm; in their grand final I went for the referees.

Yeah Panthers, young team playing a great brand of footy.

Knights and Souths would be just as insufferable - can you imagine how much the media would be blowing Ponga if they got there?

It won't happen now he's injured but Latrell would have given Ponga a very decent fight for that media blowing.

Souths have played some great footy the last 2 weeks and timed their run perfectly but the Latrell injury means the wheels will fall off unless Cook suddenly goes up a few gears.

It won't happen now he's injured but Latrell would have given Ponga a very decent fight for that media blowing.

Souths have played some great footy the last 2 weeks and timed their run perfectly but the Latrell injury means the wheels will fall off unless Cook suddenly goes up a few gears.
They have pretty good cover for Latrell but it definitely hurts their chances. Love him or hate him, LM is an excellent player and can really make a difference in big games. Alex Johnston or Corey Alan are nice backup options though.

They have pretty good cover for Latrell but it definitely hurts their chances. Love him or hate him, LM is an excellent player and can really make a difference in big games. Alex Johnston or Corey Alan are nice backup options though.

Be good to see Alan get the chance, I have always rated that kid, if he blows the house down, bring him home.

Secretly hoping for a large bubble breaking scandal that cancels the competition but if I had to say anyone it would be Penrith

I hate the storm with the fire of a thousand suns, but I want them in the grand final because I can’t bear the thought of an all Sydney GF. Canberra or Penrith to beat the Storm I want smith to be in the most losingest grand finals conversation with Mini 😂

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.