VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
Madge out of the realistic options, but wouldn't be pissed if we got Hannay. Slater would be ideal if he could be convinced with an insane offer, but it won't happen.

Slater would last 1 season .
When the team started to lose he would turn nasty . You saw how he carried on after Qld lost this year ?

I saw somewhere that Thorn made one of his players get a haircut and I reckon that’s exactly the kind of coach we need. Haircuts and deleting your instagram accounts would make a huge change in this playing group

Lots of people don`t like Uncle Wayne either ...

No problem with that either.

His players generally do though which helps. You will always have players who will have issues with him, not everyone gets along but the majority of blokes who play under him think he is great.

One staff member would spend hours cutting up vision each week with a view to it being used at the upcoming meeting of Broncos players to analyse the good and bad things they did in the previous game.
When the footage ended up on the cutting-room floor, not being reviewed each week, the staffer felt it was a futile exercise. Weekly preparation began to suffer.

Wow Kevie. wow. No wonder it looked like we never learned anything.

You clearly saw his gameplan in Origin was to maim opposition players.

Oh my gawd !
Yep he got Sualiii to practice hitting to the head at training .

Now we`ve got the ridiculous bit over with , let`s get real eh ?

Just on his coaching ability, he hasn't shown too much more than Kevvie when you really weigh it up.

Won Super League .
Won Challenge Cup .
Won NRL Premiership
Won Origin .
Won NZ vs Aus Test match .

Hmmm I don`t think Kev has that strong a CV ??

Oh my gawd !
Yep he got Sualiii to practice hitting to the head at training .

Now we`ve got the ridiculous bit over with , let`s get real eh ?

You stick to your conspiracy theories kiddo.

Won Super League .
Won Challenge Cup .
Won NRL Premiership
Won Origin .
Won NZ vs Aus Test match .

Hmmm I don`t think Kev has that strong a CV ??
Hey man Kev won 3 origin series in a row! It would’ve been a tough gig coaching the greatest players ever in our game (slater, Thurston, Cronk & smith)

I'm not completely sold on Maguire, but he is probably one of the best at coming in and getting results quickly. It's when it drags on he struggles barring NZ.

If we sign Maguire, I would imagine Trent Barrett would be a frontrunner for the NSW job, so depending on how that goes, we may be able to sign Thorn as an assistant as well as Maguire.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • theshed
  • Tim K
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • winslow_wong
  • marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.