VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
I don't hold that against madge , it's the officials who let it go.
When something is so blatant and deliberately outside the rules it's their job to control that.

I'd blame both. If there is any resentment from our players towards Madge because of it then we are starting off in a bad place.

I mentioned age did I not?

The outliers are players who are not stars.

Melbourne rarely if ever sign established players.
Stefano this year, Coates, kasiano, theres been dozens of players theyve bought and not got the best out of and lots they have. They just bought their 2nd 7s all blacks player with a plan to develop them over 2 years haha if we bought them they'd be in our starting side next year bcos who else could slip that "under" the cap? Amazing scouting and coaching, but they don't pick juniors from the reject bin, they steal them from qld ffs. They do develop players amazingly, don't get me wrong, but riddle me this:

If Melbourne are as good at developing players as people say WHY THE **** ARE THEY NOT DEVELOPING VICTORIANS after 30 bloody years!

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Swordfish
  • Sproj
  • whykickamoocow
  • mrslong
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Purple Pills
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Confidor
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.