VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
I don't hold that against madge , it's the officials who let it go.
When something is so blatant and deliberately outside the rules it's their job to control that.

I'd blame both. If there is any resentment from our players towards Madge because of it then we are starting off in a bad place.

I mentioned age did I not?

The outliers are players who are not stars.

Melbourne rarely if ever sign established players.
Stefano this year, Coates, kasiano, theres been dozens of players theyve bought and not got the best out of and lots they have. They just bought their 2nd 7s all blacks player with a plan to develop them over 2 years haha if we bought them they'd be in our starting side next year bcos who else could slip that "under" the cap? Amazing scouting and coaching, but they don't pick juniors from the reject bin, they steal them from qld ffs. They do develop players amazingly, don't get me wrong, but riddle me this:

If Melbourne are as good at developing players as people say WHY THE **** ARE THEY NOT DEVELOPING VICTORIANS after 30 bloody years!

Part of me thinks it would be brave for the Broncos to hire the current NSW head coach.

I think it probably damages them commercially, particularly if he doesnt have them firing straight away. I think alot of casuals that follow the Broncos will be turned off by the idea of it and even more so if he doesnt start winning straight away.

Interested to see it play out. He will not get a fair go like Kevy did. He will be brutalised in the media and everywhere if he doesnt have the boys firing straight away.

Of the realistic available candidates, probably Maguire.

I don't give a shit about broncos dna, Queensland dna, or any other parochial bullshit that should be left in the 20th century. Get the best available coach and the best available assistances, place of birth who gives a ****.

Kev's mate is trying to tease that we're offering Slater huge money on twitter lol

Pretty sure this is @Manofoneway but I'm usually wrong, except obviously about Billy Walters.

Part of me is listening to Slater, who doesn't mince words, say he's not interested (right now) in a full time coaching gig. The other part, a very small part, remembers everyone being certain Ikin had the CEO job.

Pretty sure this is @Manofoneway but I'm usually wrong, except obviously about Billy Walters.

Part of me is listening to Slater, who doesn't mince words, say he's not interested (right now) in a full time coaching gig. The other part, a very small part, remembers everyone being certain Ikin had the CEO job.
I dont know how to use twitter.

I think there is only one person they are targeting and its Madge. The Bronx can say to the fans "we tried the club legend for you all and it didnt work".

The thing is, I don't know how much the fans will keep forgiving say if this appointment backfires as well. If a western corridor Ipswich Jets NRL expansion is the next to happen, I can see a heap of fans (and old boys) jumping on board. Particularly if we have a failing NSW coach coaching the broncos.

So you’re saying we’re about to announce Bellamy and Ponissi, who will then hire Mage as assistant coach?

I dont know how to use twitter.

I think there is only one person they are targeting and its Madge. The Bronx can say to the fans "we tried the club legend for you all and it didnt work".

The thing is, I don't know how much the fans will keep forgiving say if this appointment backfires as well. If a western corridor Ipswich Jets NRL expansion is the next to happen, I can see a heap of fans (and old boys) jumping on board. Particularly if we have a failing NSW coach coaching the broncos.
Nah, it's just another chapter of the same book we've all been reading for years and years.

Has anyone checked on gorden to see if he’s ok

I’ve changed my vote - Chris fagan plz

Edit: I see I’m not the first genius with this idea. Let’s make it happen lol.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Horseheadsup
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • Yellowfella
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.