VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
I forgot the Grant swap happened under Madge. That must say something about Belly’s opinion of Madge as a coach. You wouldn’t think he send his star Cam Smith replacement off to a bottom dwelling team if he didn’t think the coach would do an okay job of his development.

I think a fair part of it was just trolling the Tigers again, to go along with continually signing some of their best prospects over the years

JAC, Koroibete, Papenhuyzen, Blore - I’m sure there’s more. If there’s one thing I know it’s how much Bellyache enjoys extinguishing that last bit of hope some clubs have

If memory serves in 2017 souths were fucked with injuries when he was sacked. A healthy souths team in 2018 gave Seibold coach of the year. One of the more controversial awards ever given in my book.

Not sure what to make of his time at the Tigers. I think the organisation is that fucked there's no helping them. Salary cap and player development was cooked while he was there. Wayne Bennett with an extra 2 million in cap space wouldn't get them into the 8.

I suspect we'll see a much greater emphasis placed on defence and the fundamentals of attack. The souths teams he coached dominated the middle to let the backs get into the game. Broncos have similar pieces, without a GI.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.