VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
McGuire will still have to find a couple of backrowers or improve on what we have.
I haven't given up on Hunt, IMO he has some upside. Gozalphabet not so much but happy to be surprised.
Same with Madden, big off season, some proper structure and a new coaching staff could work wonders.
I thought his last game against Penrith was one of his best until he got injured.
I'm expecting some turn over after Nov 1.
You never know who Madge could encourage to the club.🤔

McGuire will still have to find a couple of backrowers or improve on what we have.
I haven't given up on Hunt, IMO he has some upside. Gozalphabet not so much but happy to be surprised.
Same with Madden, big off season, some proper structure and a new coaching staff could work wonders.
I thought his last game against Penrith was one of his best until he got injured.

Richie Kennar?

I think Madge's philosophy is defence first, so any positions that are in doubt will probably go to who he thinks is the best defender first... especially early on.

If he comes in second row will be the big position to watch... does he think he can coach Piaks to be a better defender or will he see someone like Gos as a better defender and go with him and chuck Piaks on the bench or qcup until his defence is up to scratch.

A decision like that would be hugely polarising across the fanbase and media... there's a perception that Piaks is on the verge of origin so if he is then dropped back for someone like Gos... and then if we are losing games early on ... the pitchforks will be out early.

I think Madge's philosophy is defence first, so any positions that are in doubt will probably go to who he thinks is the best defender first... especially early on.

If he comes in second row will be the big position to watch... does he think he can coach Piaks to be a better defender or will he see someone like Gos as a better defender and go with him and chuck Piaks on the bench or qcup until his defence is up to scratch.

A decision like that would be hugely polarising across the fanbase and media... there's a perception that Piaks is on the verge of origin so if he is then dropped back for someone like Gos... and then if we are losing games early on ... the pitchforks will be out early.
I think the incumbents will get first crack providing their preseason is what is expected.
We have a few things to improve fitness and D being most important.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • jarro65
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.