VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
I'm from NSW...unfortunately.
Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

… says the guy born in the ACT…

Remember Maguire's tactic to intentionally target Walsh in Origin will be awkward for them

Remember Maguire's tactic to intentionally target Walsh in Origin will be awkward for them
May be beneficial too. Provide walsh with a plan when he is targeted (I.e. using him as a decoy).

If we start targeting danger players and disrupting other teams game plans, I'm for it.

Captain and coach both from NSW.
And the "fans" are all for it. Feel like I'm living in a bizzaro timeline for the last month.
Wtf happened to this once proud club.

Might as well support the Roosters at this point.
Would you rather the coach of Melbourne who has fucked us over for years? Or someone from North QLD who hates us and wants us to struggle? Or someone from the small town of The? Someone who is from NZ who coached rugby union averagely? Someone who told their own kid to sign elsewhere? What does state allegiance have to do with the 2025 Brisbane Broncos? The Storm sign people from everywhere but their own state and they're super successful. I'm so bored with this opinion. We hinder ourselves by only picking Queenslanders when everyone else has their hand in the pie that are supposed to be "our juniors". Our coaches have proven to absolutely suck, which has caused us to absolutely suck. There's no good reason to just target Queensland born coaches when most of those coaches have fucked us around for years now. Their allegiance hasn't been to the Broncos, that's for sure.

Would you rather the coach of Melbourne who has fucked us over for years? Or someone from North QLD who hates us and wants us to struggle? Or someone from the small town of The? Someone who is from NZ who coached rugby union averagely? Someone who told their own kid to sign elsewhere? What does state allegiance have to do with the 2025 Brisbane Broncos? The Storm sign people from everywhere but their own state and they're super successful. I'm so bored with this opinion. We hinder ourselves by only picking Queenslanders when everyone else has their hand in the pie that are supposed to be "our juniors". Our coaches have proven to absolutely suck, which has caused us to absolutely suck. There's no good reason to just target Queensland born coaches when most of those coaches have fucked us around for years now. Their allegiance hasn't been to the Broncos, that's for sure.
Exactly, what if Madge has his eye on a few junior NSW prospects that he already has a relationship with that he can lure north.

I just want Broncos that taste like real Broncos.

I'm pretty sure they no longer sell it.

You get a big Mac now when we score over 19 points
I tried this at Stafford and they said they had never had a broncos member come in and ask for it.

Nice To Meet You Call Me GIF by TLC

I was like "here's my card let me be the first then".

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Adammacca
  • Ffs...
  • Ondi
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • davidp
  • Broncs1459
  • Russell Coight
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • JayTeeM
  • Jason Simmons
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • ezpz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.