Who got tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broncojim

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2011
Who got tickets to the 3rd Origin?

Didn't even no tickets went on sale today...

I didn't know either. DAMMIT!

There is usually another release later due to breaches of conditions.

I asked for 6 and they told me it was too many! Had to get 4 in the nosebleeds. Oh well, doesn't matter where I sit at Origin anyway, still gonna be great to be there for 7 in a row!

Fml I didn't know either.

Didn't know. Can't afford it.

^^This

A friend of mine was texting me this morning asking if I wanted to go. I said, "yes". He then said tickets are $115. Way too much!

I asked for 6 and they told me it was too many! Had to get 4 in the nosebleeds. Oh well, doesn't matter where I sit at Origin anyway, still gonna be great to be there for 7 in a row!

Funny if NSW had the series secure or won the decider in front of 52,000 Queenslanders like last time. I'm usually away during the holidays in NSW or overseas so I won't be going. Going to game 2 in Sydney though.

Funny if NSW had the series secure or won the decider in front of 52,000 Queenslanders like last time. I'm usually away during the holidays in NSW or overseas so I won't be going. Going to game 2 in Sydney though.

Last time?

Last time there was a decider at Suncorp, Queensland had it won by halftime!!

Last time?

Last time there was a decider at Suncorp, Queensland had it won by halftime!!

I was referring to the 2005 series the year Joey came back and absolutley dominant you, I swear you could have heard a pin drop as Joey and the boys were destroying your QLD'rs. Must agree on last year's decider though, absolutley dominant performance by the Maroons as they should what a good team they are.

That was 7 years ago. Coincidentally, NSW haven't won a series in 7 years. 7 ****ing years! Man you guys suck.

Been to every game the last 4 years, missing out this year though.

They don't even need to advertise tickets because they know its gonna sell out in no time.

If we suck so badly and if QLD are so invincible how come you only scored 4 more points the whole series. How come you didn't win Game 1 by a blowout considering the amount of ball you had yet only snatched a win in the last few minutes. Yeah yeah we got a shellacking by the mighty Maroons. This may seem a bit strange my mum is a QLD'er but wants NSW to win this series because of the disgusting treatment Gallen got at the end of game 3, I would love to watch you play him you would be nothing but a speed-bump.

Theres only single seats left, in unlicensed areas.

How many seats sold for the Sydney game?

Theres only single seats left, in unlicensed areas.

How many seats sold for the Sydney game?

No idea mate, I have a look and see. Of course QLD sell out there is little do to in Brisbane other than watch footy and get drunk.

I would love to watch you play him you would be nothing but a speed-bump.

No **** Sherlock. I'm not a professionally paid Rugby League player.

And I wasn't aware that for and against counted for anything in Origin. Oh wait, it doesn't! 6 series wins in a row fool, that's all that matters.

No idea mate, I have a look and see. Of course QLD sell out there is little do to in Brisbane other than watch footy and get drunk.

Do me a favour. Shut up. You're boring.

No **** Sherlock. I'm not a professionally paid Rugby League player.

And I wasn't aware that for and against counted for anything in Origin. Oh wait, it doesn't! 6 series wins in a row fool, that's all that matters.

Sorry thats just what I said when I heard that booing at Gallen I said that I would love the people booing him to face up to him for real. I have nothing against you having passion for your state as QLD is where most of you are from and it's what you believe in. Like Me but the wrong state round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Behind enemy lines
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.