Who got tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry thats just what I said when I heard that booing at Gallen I said that I would love the people booing him to face up to him for real. I have nothing against you having passion for your state as QLD is where most of you are from and it's what you believe in. Like Me but the wrong state round.
Do you tell the same thing to all the NSW'kers that boo and dish crap out to Qld players? I'd love for them to say that to their faces!

You do understand the concept of being a footy supporter, right?

No NSW supporter i know does that. We all say that QLD is a great side and that we can hopefully beat them next time, i have bashed on Thiaday and inglis and also Meninga quite often though. I love my footy and live and breath the Brisbane Broncos, NSW Blues and Sydney Roosters but I respect every team and rarely bash another player from another side.

No NSW supporter i know does that. We all say that QLD is a great side and that we can hopefully beat them next time, i have bashed on Thiaday and inglis and also Meninga quite often though. I love my footy and live and breath the Brisbane Broncos, NSW Blues and Sydney Roosters but I respect every team and rarely bash another player from another side.

So. Did you get tickets?
Everything else...leave it in the NSW love thread ok? So sick of your crap polluting every friggin' thread.

OK I will, this is an Origin thread so this should be an exception right?. Usually someone else brings Origin up not me.

OK I will, this is an Origin thread so this should be an exception right?. Usually someone else brings Origin up not me.

It's about Origin tickets and who got them, and who didn't and any related discussion of said purchase or lack thereof. It's not about all the other BS that you mistakenly believe is "banter" when it's just drivel.

Exception is when you're making racist remarks about Mal Meninga?

+1 to Coxy. Dragging every ****ing thread into boring arguments about NSW is irritating.
Leave it for origin time it's still round 4 FFS.

I'm going to Origin in Melbourne so happy to miss out on tickets for the game in Brissy

No :( Hopefully I'll be able to watch it on TV and not in Labour :shake:

I wasn't bothering this year as we're saving for the wedding but a couple of mates piled in and bought me a ticket with them up in the nosebleeds so pretty excited to be going again.

The tickets I first bought back in 2007 for under $50 were $75 this year (up $10 from last year). It's a sure revenue raiser for the QRL so I'm not surprised they've hiked them although I wonder how high the QRL will go before it turns enough people off going. Like Coxy said - it's already too expensive for a lot of people.

No :( Hopefully I'll be able to watch it on TV and not in Labour :shake:
Can you imagine a better distraction during labour than Qld carving out the NSW'kers? :cheesy:

No stuff this, this is total bloody bull****! Broncoman was participating in a proper discussion before Jeba started baiting him which comments about how much NSW sucked as they haven't won a series in 7 years. Before that, this topic WAS about the crowd! And yet Jeb and others have a dig at this kid, he responds to those digs and then you tell him to keep on topic Coxy?? Really??

This thread is like this because of Jeb and a few others, NOT because of Broncoman. If you don't want to see Broncoman go off topic and talk about other stuff then here's a tip for ya - DON'T BE THE INSTIGATOR!

Hey NASHY. Here you go champ. Here is a good example for ya. This is the sort of stuff the admins miss and then blame others for.
Funny that, I could've sworn it was Broncosman who started talking about the last time NSW won a series at Suncorp, which is what Jeba reacted to, but hey... Nothing surprises me anymore about your perception of things. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine a better distraction during labour than Qld carving out the NSW'kers? :cheesy:
I'll certainly want to punch someone if I see Jarryd Hayne or Jamie Sowards faces! ....oh wait, I want to do that anyway....haha.

This thread is locked. Pointless arguments over Origin are getting old. That's to everyone involved in them, whether you feel you are the one retaliating to a post or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • simplythebest
  • marw
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • RodF
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • jarro65
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.