Who has the hardest skull in league - Jerome Ropati??

A

azza79

NYC Player
Sep 16, 2008
After first seeing Jerome Ropati's head KO Clinton earlier this season, and now his head clash with Kimmorley leaving Noddy with 3 facial fractures, I have come to the conclusion that he has to have one of the hardest skulls going around. Sometimes it defies all logic that 2 heads can clash so hard resulting in one player being knocked senseless and the other coming off relatively unscathed.

Can anybody else recall incidents where you have simply wondered – how is that other guy still standing??

I remember one in an ANZAC test a fair while ago where Wendell Sailor’s forehead basically squashed Richie Barnett's (i think it was him) nose across his face and Wendell barely flinched.

Betham broke his arm with a high shot on Petero's skull.

Just gotta find way to get Ropati to run into either Brett Stewart or Jaryd Hayne.

fenomeno said:

Lol that's the first thing I thought of when I read the topic. A Rooster also knocked himself out on his abs.

Petero = hardest man in league (literally)

schmix said:
fenomeno said:

Lol that's the first thing I thought of when I read the topic. A Rooster also knocked himself out on his abs.

Petero = hardest man in league (literally)

Hehe, Ned Catic it was.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.