Who is heading to the WC final?

Who is heading to Lang Park for the WC Final?

• Total voters
M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Might be a cool idea to see what sort of a BHQ representation there will be at the big one on November 22. I know a few of us are even heading to bowls beforehand icon_thumbs_u Maybe even a quiet (or not so quiet) ale at the Paddo/LA/Caxton before the game could be a goer too!

Yup I'll be there. icon_thumbs_u

Might head down to Skilled to watch a game as well, I think NZ are playing PNG at some point..

i was until i realized the game would have a shortage of broncos, now the 55 dollar or so ticket, seems way too expensive.

Penny that's ghey. Who cares how many Broncos are going to be in it? Its the final, it'll be a cracker and Lang Park will be goign off!

Frankly there was only really going to be 3 Broncos max in it: Lockyer, Hodges and Hunt.

Penny...I'll buy your tix.

Seriously, I want tix if anyone has them. I' want to take my ladyfirend...Je$ter.

My old man, my brother, myself and my best mate are all heading over the ditch to be there for the final.

We're maaaddddd excited, cant wait to get on the piss and watch some footy at a ground I've always wanted to go to.

Make sure you meet some BHQ'ers while you are here Sabu....in fact their is a Lawn Bowls championship on that very day...very close to Lang Park!

Hammo said:

Seriously, I want tix if anyone has them. I' want to take my ladyfirend...Je$ter.

I thought we had plans that night. Go out for some chicken, maybe some sex?

Hammo said:

Weird, I always saw Je$ter wearing the pants in your relationship.

I'll be at the semi final...only because that's the game my mates had already bought tickets to.

I'll be at the final. Going to the Aus V NZ opener as well.

I'm going! My mate bought like 20 Cat 1 tickets I think. It's going to be worth it! :D

We'll be there, have the tickets somewhere.... nah, there in the safe at work. Can't remember where we're sitting but looking forward to it for sure. Sat night is good, at least its not a mad rush after work.

I just got my tickets now. 327 row 1, seats 1 & 2!!!

I got tickets to PNG vs NZ at Skilled too. Sitting right on halfway for that one.

Can't wait!

Active Now

• Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.