Who is the best player in the game at the moment?

Best player in the NRL is....

• Total voters
To be fair he has won Canberra a few games in the past... Just before he signed with them

locky has played much much much better than he is right now. hes still going pretty good tho atm

levikade said:
locky has played much much much better than he is right now. hes still going pretty good tho atm

Agree. At an individual level he's been more prominent and dynamic. But I agree with m1c, it's probably the best leadership and direction he's provided to the team in years.

Tough question... hard to split JT/Smith isn't it?

I guess Smith gets the edge due to sheer consistency but IMO I have to say - Billy the kid deserves a mention... sure he's got some crazy brain snaps and some hairy moments but... definitely the best FB I've seen since the D man. I'm actually really impressed how much he's devloped his game since 04-ish. Gun player imo.

Thurston or Slater IMO.

Cameron Smith is probably the most valuable player to a team, but hes not the best I wouldnt say.

Thurston has just been doing things that noone else could dream of doing, and his awareness in attack is just second to none. Slater, well hes just kept getting better and better, mainly because hes performing consistently now. he used to have a blinder than a good game, now hes just playing great every week. theres not another fullback in the game anywhere near him, and theres no better gamebreaker.

having said all that, Benji has been on fire.

but overall, id go with Thurston at the moment.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.