VOTE Who should play for our right center?

Who do you think should play at right center

• James Roberts

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Gehamat Shibasaki

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • David Fifita

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Jaydn Su’A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Kennar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Izaia Perese

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Others

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Just watched the Roberts highlight reels, and Renouf's as well. While Roberts is nowhere near the complete footballer the Pearl was, damn I miss Jimmy's explosive acceleration, sheer speed and agility, that x-factor which made watching him at his best so exhilarating and which I think is pretty much unique at the moment in this competition.

Sort your shit out mate and get back into 1st grade

Yep. He turned it down. A certain uncle told him to name his price, so as a joke he said 1mil. The uncle said ok.

No prizes for guessing who that club was.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/17...y-signed-with-roosters-for-$1-million-a-year/

Yes I read the article. You see the bit where Renouf then signed a 4 year deal with us for $500K a season. There was never a genuine offer of $1M there, if it happened, it was Politis playing games with no genuine intention of paying Renouf anywhere near that money.

Yes I read the article. You see the bit where Renouf then signed a 4 year deal with us for $500K a season. There was never a genuine offer of $1M there, if it happened, it was Politis playing games with no genuine intention of paying Renouf anywhere near that money.

I dunno, I remember when Renouf re-signed with us he did say he never intended to leave despite the offer. Maybe that's the only reason a contract was never drawn up. There's not that much out there on this but I remember it was a pretty big story when it happened. Someone with a better memory than me might be able to fill us in. Renouf was an absolute superstar.

I’m pretty glad I’ve made a right vote! Bye, James soft mind loser!

I dunno, I remember when Renouf re-signed with us he did say he never intended to leave despite the offer. Maybe that's the only reason a contract was never drawn up. There's not that much out there on this but I remember it was a pretty big story when it happened. Someone with a better memory than me might be able to fill us in. Renouf was an absolute superstar.
So he shook hands on that and back flipped??? what a lying bag of shite he was.

So he shook hands on that and back flipped??? what a lying bag of shite he was.

Big difference and you know it. A contract was never even drawn up let alone signed, he never even said he agreed to it. He said he shook hands on the fact that that is what the offer would be. You are clutching at straws...let it go.

Big difference and you know it. A contract was never even drawn up let alone signed, he never even said he agreed to it. He said he shook hands on the fact that that is what the offer would be. You are clutching at straws...let it go.
I stand by my view it was never a genuine offer, just Politis playing games.

Let it go. righto haha sorry dad Tom dont take yourself so seriously champ

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.