Who you going for in GF?

Happy with either. Both teams are palatable enough. Penrith deserve it, but it will be nice to see Parra fans finally get one. Will be nice to just enjoy a grand final for once without some fuckwit team in it.

Knights in the womens, Bane blowing up the stadium in the mens.
I’m with you Fozz.
791417A0 0FAE 425B 8AF7 DFCBE482AB4B

If I'm not cheering for the Broncos or against Storm/Roosters, I don't really care this year. Just an entertaining close game that goes well into overtime maybe.

The Eels have two players that I really don't like, in Gutherson and Moses, and I really rate the efforts of Edwards for the Panthers, so that is a conflict for me. But is there a less likeable halves duo in the comp than Luai & Cleary? I would love Papalii and Lane to leave both of them with boot marks on their faces.

Go the Eels !!!!

Thats a young Fourex from the 1980's talking......

Sigh......

Missing Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Wait a minute, how did a XXXX Maroons diehard support Parramatta in the 80s? They were virtually the NSW side! Was Sterlo that good that even you couldn't help but respect and tip your cap to him?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I don’t look at it as “who do I want to win” but “who would I rather lose”

and I believe that would be panthers, but the eels losing would also be good.

salty salty salty

Panthers.

I just can't bring myself to support Gutherson.

A little stray from the question but it crossed my mind today, what is the most famous Rugby League GF? Is there one that stands out over all?

I think I have my answer but I wonder what others think

A little stray from the question but it crossed my mind today, what is the most famous Rugby League GF? Is there one that stands out over all?

I think I have my answer but I wonder what others think

I was thinking that one where the Tigers subbed off their best players at the death and lost. Against Canberra?

I'm not sure if 2015 has since surpassed it, but '89 was always touted as the best. Just so many memorable moments through out the game and so many narratives that came out of it as well.

The only other GF that comes to mind is the ARL '97 due to the finish. I've seen some sections of the media go as far to say it's the game that saved Rugby League in Australia.

Otherwise, '63 would have to be a contender? They based a trophy on it after all. Also the salt was unreal after the game. Wests just outright accused the referee of taking a huge bribe before the game and it's never been vehemently denied by the game.

Can both teams lose?

That outcome would be highly satisfying to me and about the only situation that will spark even the slightest interest in this for me...

What’s funny about that ‘89 GF is that the posts that Elias hit with the field goal attempt, it was higher than what it was supposed to be.

If the goal posts were at the regulation height, the ball wouldn’t have hit the crossbar.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.