Who you going for in GF?

What’s funny about that ‘89 GF is that the posts that Elias hit with the field goal attempt, it was higher than what it was supposed to be.

If the goal posts were at the regulation height, the ball wouldn’t have hit the crossbar.

You just know Elias is, to this day, still tossing and turning at night, dreaming of stabbing the crossbar.

Wait a minute, how did a XXXX Maroons diehard support Parramatta in the 80s? They were virtually the NSW side! Was Sterlo that good that even you couldn't help but respect and tip your cap to him?

Sterlo, Kenny, Cronin, Pricey and Eric Grothe were my idols growing up.......it was the NSWRL back then. So we had 2 comps to support......BRL & NSWRL. Redcliffe & Parramatta were my teams.

Come SOO time.......Sterlo & co were the enemy. 😉

Gutted Tommy is going to miss the final. He's had a really good year and is one of the hardest working footy players I know. Really sad for him he is going to miss the biggest game of his career.

You just know Elias is, to this day, still tossing and turning at night, dreaming of stabbing the crossbar.
Or stabbing Harrigan for his spirit of the game penalty

There's always drama in the lead-up to a GF.

This year it's about the Panthers trainers. Shane Elford should be banned for sledging Eels players in the first week of the finals, but the other one Pete Green, trainers wear mics now and apparently there's audio that shows he never sledged Jed Cartwright.

But it still highlights an issue with trainers. They're given way too much leeway.

trainers wear mics now and apparently there's audio that shows he never sledged Jed Cartwright.
According to Penrith. Their track record isn't the best.

I don't know how you can mishear 'You've got to give him that one, Dyl' for something else.

The media is connecting the dots. Last year, there was that incident where the Panthers trainer stopped play just as the Eels had achieved rare momentum on the Panthers line. This seems like a timely story to dredge up some drama ahead of the big game

Gutted Tommy is going to miss the final. He's had a really good year and is one of the hardest working footy players I know. Really sad for him he is going to miss the biggest game of his career.
Injury or not selected?

He's injured still. Hammy still not right so he pulled the plug early so they could prepare without him.
Rugby League can be cruel sometimes. In fact, it's cruel most times. He's been playing the best football of his career these past two months or so.

There are going to be punch ups all over the streets there for sure. Maybe even in the stands. I think we might have a pretty fun Grand Final on our hands.

"WHO. SMASHED. YOU. IN. THE. FINALS? PENRITH. THANK YOU!"

I think they know each other from around the traps and are friends.

2x west sydney teams. yuuuuuuuck.
guess Ill back in penrith because dynasties are nice.

Hoping penrith put 50 on them.

Parra's window will be shut and they'll be demoralised after copping a flogging.

Also an unstoppable Penrith team will break NSWRL.... closest comp eva will be shown up as a fraud if everyone is playing for second.

Added bonus rorters back to back premierships record will be broken after like 3yrs... whereas it took a team 30yr to break ours

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.