Who you want to win comp?

Prolly watch bucks v grizzlys pre season game and count down the days till march

Not South’s because Latrell
Not cows because **** em that’s why
Not Penrith because arrogant douche canoes
Not Storm because it’s the fucking storm
Not roosters because it’s the fucking roosters

So Sharks and Raiders?

Heres hoping the refs **** it up as well just for consistency sake
I'll add to this
not Raiders because Sticky
and not Sharks because drug cheats.

So. No one.
Aubrey Plaza GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

how about Raiders vs Roosters ... with a ref **** up costing the Roosters on the siren

I want the Raiders there because of that 6 again bullshit. I wouldn't hate seeing Ricky upset again.

Even after 7 years there's still some serious salt happening here....

Well i guess we know who got the better coach & halfback :rofl:rofl:rofl

Despite the False King Gutho and Bitchell Moses, I think I want Parra to win - if only to make Sterlo happy.

Or Canberra

Won't be a popular choice here but I'll be cheering on the Cowboys.
Queensland side, I like their coach and how he goes about his business.
Big ask for any Queensland side to take the NSW officials out of the equation in a Grand Final. They just have to be that much better than their opposition to overcome the bias. That also relevant in the matches leading up. Go the Cowboys.

Canberra are my second team (even though I haven't been digging them lately), and one of my kids goes for Cronulla, so Raiders v Sharks final with Raiders to roll the sharks...

of what's left probably Parra or Raiders, though Canberra have zero chance.

a few years ago I would of said Penrith but the team is full of wankers now and they are the NSWRL golden child.

I want @Morkel to have his conspiracy confirmed...so, Go Parra!

Let's just see how story-booked the NRL really has become.

Will Panthers v Roosters be the nightmare Scenario.

I can't find the gif of the stadium collapsing into the ground in The Dark Knight Rises, but that's what I want to happen on grand final day.

Although if @Santa is going I hope the stand he's in survives unscathed.
Yea still going, but I'm in the cheap seats, so if the stadium collapses I don't think I will fair too well.

Need to decide who to cheer or boo for though (although for the three grand finals I have been to, the team I have cheered for has lost... 2015, 2017 and 2019).

Panthers: No. Like everyone I hate them now.
Sharks: meh. I don't hate them as much with Gallen gone, but they've already won pretty recently.
Coyboys: No. I used to not mind them (even after 2015), but now I hate them and all their stupid diving players.
Eels: meh. Growing up near Parra, I hate them and all their stupid fans. But it's been a while for them.
Storm: Maybe. I actually don't hate them as much as I should. Probably because NSW hates them, and the enemy of my enemy...
Roosters: No. Going to the game with a Roosters supporter so I will be against the Roosters no matter who they are playing.
Rabbitohs: meh. I only like them cause they hate the Roosters too.
Raiders: yea probably. Was at that 2019 grand final, so feel their pain a bit. Plus kids are Raiders fans, and I live in Canberra. Problem is if they win, I'm never going to hear the end of it.

Conclusion, I'll be going for (in order):
1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Souths
4. Sharks
5. Cowboys
6. Eels

If Panthers or Roosters win it, I'm going to start a riot.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Rowdy124
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mister Wright
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • mrslong
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.