Why do they ask Mark Geyer

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
his thoughts on the tackles the Storm do.

His brother plays for them, so he is going to defend them at all costs.

Am I a bad person for thinking of giving Mark Geyer a lethal injection.

Bad [eusa_naugh I like Mark Geyer.He does say what he thinks whether viewers think it's dumb or not who cares.
Not like stupid Johns who really can't come out with anything constructive just dribble and he is a helping coach at the Storm to so why should he comment you might say.
Another week on the Roast when Gould slips in the Bennett Rooster thing. :roll: Give it away Gould FGS.

As the talk on WB getting turned away by the Cows.I don't think they did their research too good.Am I wrong in saying News don't own the Cows anymore,so why would they make the decision he not go there.
Reading Webcke saying Wayne Bennett listened to the people and they didn't want him there was what I will listen to.

SSilly silly Cows supporters [icon_thumbs_do

The Cows would still have News Limited people on their board.

Mark Geyer is a twit & should never be allowed near a microphone.

A more appropriate question Kaz would've been "why do they ask Mark Geyer anything?". Probably a touch harsh as he does at least speak his mind, but he certainly fits in the Tallis mould of football commentary and discussion.

I agree with the comments about Johns. He's been in steady decline for number of years now. He can be quite humerous, but often over does it and just comes out with so much uneccessary jibber for the sake of hearing himself talk. It's a shame because he does have a very good football brain.

Johns used to be good, until TV fame affected him.

Why has Johns always got a glass in his hand?Seems to drink a lot of water [icon_drun
If that were me I would be in the loo most of the show drinking that much.
Johns in the past few weeks on the show looks out of it and totally not interested most of the time(unless he gets the limelight)

Last year during one of the Sunday Roast show, Johns look quite emotional, so emotional Gus took the glass of 'water' off him.

That one definately was NOT water [icon_drun
Notice Andrew this week being dribbly and slurry to and he has been doing very well in the commentator role I reckon.Has a stupid grin on his face.

Kaz said:
Last year during one of the Sunday Roast show, Johns look quite emotional, so emotional Gus took the glass of 'water' off him.

I remember that. Hope they didn't let him drive home afterwards.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.