Will the broncos beat melbourne next week

As per the other thread. They are actually playing like crap IMO.

Storm dont look like the same team of last year. cronk isn't leading the team around as much.

the more games the Storm lose the more dangerous they become to win the next 1.

But the way we are playing we can slow them down in the ruck and not give their backs much chance.

Be good matchup between Hodges and Folau.

Hodges will eat folau lol, but yeah nice matchup, "Storm dont look like the same team of last year. cronk is leading the team around as much." What do you mean there, I can't understand that did you mean to say not leading the team around as much? Yes, and the same things goes the more games the broncos win the more likely to lose the next.

Kimlo I think you should cut back on your posts bro. 18 a day, you are hijacking threads.

haha, no i'm not hijacking anything, I'm just always on this website like pretty much 24/7, go to view my posts, im not spamming lol. I have this website as a snippet(little thing on your desktop) so anytime something new pops up i see it and usually respond. :D
btw, im not the only one with that amount of posts a day ~

One question, I've noticed some of you people have pictures in their signature, how do you go about doing that?

kimlo said:
Beads6 said:
kimlo said:
Beads6 said:
Only time will tell, I think we can and shoudl but if we don't its only round 4. Melbourne have been playing poorly and a due for a turn around, lets just hope it aint next week. The Premiership hangover looks to have snapped them up.

I don't think melbourne have been playing poorly but cronulla and roosters, have been playing absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't say its the storms poor form rather the oppostions superb form. No denying roosters are a very good side, so no suprise they beat them and i think the broncos will be just too strong.

They might have crocker and inglis back but we have lockyer, hunt, parker and clinton back
Lockyer>inglis, Parker>Crocker Hunt>slater. So for returns we are just as well in the returns department for next week.(not to mention ennis is back and he was just superb)

A melbourne team playing half decent doesn't lose two games in a row! Roosters and Sharks are playing well but not good enough to knock off an inform Storm side. _woohoo_

Ummm.. Sorry there, A inform roosters will knock off an inform Storm, the salary cap has been made so basically any team on their day can beat any other team. Saying a inform storm team wouldn't lose two in a row is a bit silly considering they have versed two very serious premiership contenders. Now im sure if they had challenged anyone BUT these two teams they wouldn't have lost twice in a row(melbourne just managed to scrape a win against sharks last year 17-16 and they were *inform* then)

Melbourne havn't been out of form, they have just been beaten by simple BETTER teams, they played the warriors round one, they were brilliant and smashed them, but the roosters and sharks are no warriors.

So your basically saying that melbourne has easily the best team in the competition to be able to beat roosters(a excellent side this year) and sharks(another great side this year) playing only half decent. A bit silly if you ask me.

Well thats your opinion and my opinion is if Melbourne are playing good they don't score one try in a game. You clearly have too much time to vent your opinions get a life a job a girlfriend/boyfriend which every way you sway. icon_thumbs_u

This year it will be tougher due to the loss of key personnel such as Cross and King. In addition Inglis is just back and they still missing Crocker, so their structures aren't in sync which was really evident against the Roosters.

There biggest problem is that the refs have cracked down in the ruck area this year, the play the balls are so much faster. This impacts Melb as they are the masters of slowing the ruck with the grapples and hands in the paly the ball, they gave away a heap of penalties yesterday.

I think the policing of the ruck area and our increased mobility in our forwards, along with a 7 and 9 who are creative, will lead us in good stead against the Storm. We just need to be defensively strong when they play direct at the line through Cam Smith.

Broncs 4 in a row.

I watched the roast, and sunday footy show, and they were criticizing cooper cronk for not being a creative halfback who struggles when things go well, which i think is 100% true, cooper has been blessed with the most structured and organized team in the comp, now that there sort of starting to lose it cooper has this new pressure which he is not handling very well, where as a good half back would be more creative and do something, he really poor.

I don't know whether its bellamy not allowing him some freedom, buy seriously cooper watch a few videos of Scot Prince and see how he does things, best half back in the buisness IMO, thurston has been terrible this year to date, it will be a shame if gets picked for origin over Prince.

My 2 cents worth :)

kimlo said:
I watched the roast, and sunday footy show, and they were criticizing cooper cronk for not being a creative halfback who struggles when things go well, which i think is 100% true, cooper has been blessed with the most structured and organized team in the comp, now that there sort of starting to lose it cooper has this new pressure which he is not handling very well, where as a good half back would be more creative and do something, he really poor.

I don't know whether its bellamy not allowing him some freedom, buy seriously cooper watch a few videos of Scot Prince and see how he does things, best half back in the buisness IMO, thurston has been terrible this year to date, it will be a shame if gets picked for origin over Prince.

Explain Thurston please.

Nashy said:
kimlo said:

Explain Thurston please.

Well mate i still think thurston is a brilliant half back, he has just been out of touch (as many of the cowboy players have been) and i think selectors should start to be fair and rather than picking based on loyalty, they should start picking on form of the players, and it seems clear that thurston has been out of touch this year to date(maybe hes still recovering from the shoulder operation) and scot prince has been in really good form and i think he deserves to be rewarded.

Not only scot prince either, people like hannat, sims, slater, Farah. It's a shame that selectors are not picking people on form, if selectors are fair dinkum these players(if there form holds) should be selected.

Nashy said:
What's to say Cronk isn't off form?

I don't understand that post mate. Can you please explain what your trying to ask. About selection I'm not saying JT or Cooper are bad players (there actually terrific players) I just wan't to see QLD select Scott prince there with lockyer, I'm not sure about tate either but honestly has tate played better than boyd? Form should be awarded is my point not past form but current form, it's clear that Khunt should be the aussie fullback but if brett stewart gets selected than I don't think thats very fair.

If we play like we have been, Broncos by 20+, yes I'm that confident. The only thing I'm worried about it the Folau thing shaking things around [icon_non

The Rock said:
Cronks never been a creative halfback. He is a organisational halfback with a top notch kicking game and that's all. It works for the Storm, and that's all that matter for them I guess.

Well said.

Cooper has been moulded to fit into their structures. He was a utility at best before Bellamy turned him into a 7.

Will be an awesome game. Cant wait. Not sure if it will top the Roosters game, but it weill definitly entertain.

BTW, Broncos by 10

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Manlyman
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.