VOTE Will you be attending the grand final?

Will you be attending the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll be at home overindulging on a few things. Making a racquet! Probably with a few locals, afl fans.most likely have to explain a few rules while I watch
Tennis, racquetball, squash or badminton? You’re a man of surprises!

…I’ll show myself out…

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

Hey guys, I'll be attending and I'm travelling from Adelaide, trying to find out the best place to go for pre-drinks and a feed? My knowledge on Sydney is quite minimal so any help is appreciated :) I'm staying near Bondi!

I bought my tickets, after the Storm game in hope we'd make the granny and it paid off. Stoked to be attending my first Grand Final :)

I'm not attending the gf due to the limited tickets and the pricing of the tickets available, are too high. But I have complete confidence in our team to knock penrith off their pedestal. The new Brisbane Broncos are just starting their incredible future.

Flying down this morning, just waiting for the train. Radio was saying they expect 60,000 passengers at the airport today so Qantas better not **** up.
Safe travels Fozzman!

I was reading through some 2015 threads, and apparently you caught the train all the way down, as did @Big Pete.

That takes some serious fortitude. Respect. 👊

Flying down this morning, just waiting for the train. Radio was saying they expect 60,000 passengers at the airport today so Qantas better not **** up.
Jealous no end... Offshore at moment and was meant to be KSA..given how rare these moments are i have pulled a little white lie and will get a day in Bangkok for the game. Might not be at Accor but will be as close as possible and enjoying our win. Cant see us losing. Giddy up

Safe travels Fozzman!

I was reading through some 2015 threads, and apparently you caught the train all the way down, as did @Big Pete.

That takes some serious fortitude. Respect. 👊

I did. And Coxy was on that train as well.

Did he bring his bike and sit by the window pedalling so he could pretend he was doing it all himself?

Not sure if he was full on bike madness at the time.

Hey guys, I'll be attending and I'm travelling from Adelaide, trying to find out the best place to go for pre-drinks and a feed? My knowledge on Sydney is quite minimal so any help is appreciated :) I'm staying near Bondi!

I bought my tickets, after the Storm game in hope we'd make the granny and it paid off. Stoked to be attending my first Grand Final :)
Trade Club. Heard they have a variety of good meals...

Let's Go Broncos!!! Calling all Broncos fans!! Are you heading to the game? Looking for a place to celebrate Grand Final day and get amped for the big game? Let's all head to Keg & Brew and paint the venue maroon and gold! It's a good venue and is conveniently located at Central Station meaning a nice easy trip to Accor. Hope to see some fans there!
🐴

Also it looks like there's express trains from central to Accor making it the perfect spot to grab a feed and drink before heading in!

I did. And Coxy was on that train as well.
If memory serves, you were on the 6am Saturday train right? I don't think we were in the same compartment, so you may have actually had a chance to get some sleep.

If memory serves, you were on the 6am Saturday train right? I don't think we were in the same compartment, so you may have actually had a chance to get some sleep.

Yeah, pretty sure it was the Saturday train.

I didn't sleep on the day train. Got some sleep on the night train back but not much.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.