VOTE Will you be attending the grand final?

Will you be attending the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Would love to but was just in Sydney last weekend for a wedding, plus don't think my 2yo would sit still long enough.

Maybe next time. I'll always have 06 though.

Can't afford the flights and accommodation down there so won't be attending.

I'll have a code for any regular member that wants it.

Can't afford the flights and accommodation down there so won't be attending.

I'll have a code for any regular member that wants it.

Yeah, I could afford an overseas holiday for how much I have spent on this trip and I don't even have tickets yet. But I would love the code please mate.

Thats the plan. Just going to have to suss out tickets on Monday and the travel situation tomorrow.

If I can avoid flights and accom, might be able to do it.

Will involve a fuckload of driving though and a longggg night of driving after the game.

If I decide not to, someone can definitely use my code.

If anyone's chasing GF tickets there is tickets available right now on ticket merchant..

Anyone know ballpark figures of what the ticket prices will be in the Monday release? WIll be in Canberra visiting family so going is possibility. But I'm not spending the hundreds per ticket people are asking on ticketeks marketplace. Ridiculous.

If anyone's chasing GF tickets there is tickets available right now on ticket merchant..

Are they even legit.

My brother was going to buy us tickets off them tonight, but given the NRL's statement that the current allocation of tickets had been exhausted ... decided to wait until the members pre-sale on Monday

Anyone know ballpark figures of what the ticket prices will be in the Monday release? WIll be in Canberra visiting family so going is possibility. But I'm not spending the hundreds per ticket people are asking on ticketeks marketplace. Ridiculous.
When I got mine last week, Diamond was roughly $400, Gold $300 and Silver $200

Are they even legit.

My brother was going to buy us tickets off them tonight, but given the NRL's statement that the current allocation of tickets had been exhausted ... decided to wait until the members pre-sale on Monday

Re-sellers. Either scalpers trying to make a buck (most likely) or other teams fans selling theirs. Given the price, most likely scalpers.

Yeah bought em early and it paid off.

Nah, too much expense. Maybe if we make a grand final when my kids are teenagers we will make an effort to get down there. A bit older and they’ll appreciate the expense/experience a bit more.

Going to both home semis was an unbelievable experience as it was.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.