Wimbledon

10 hours of play, 59-59 and they've stopped.

ningnangnong said:
10 hours of play, 59-59 and they've stopped.
So what happens now? Do they just come back out tomorrow?

Yep. This match has already spanned two days so tommorrow will be the third!

I can't believe these blokes have been playing for over ten hours.. Bloody madness.

Holy guacamole, that's just unprecedented! Crazy stuff!

In one match they've pretty much played double the amount of tennis that the women's winner will play in the whole tournament.

ethos said:

In one match they've pretty much played double the amount of tennis that the women's winner will play in the whole tournament.

And she'll get about 10 times what the loser of this match gets. Hardly seems right does it?

Coxy said:
ethos said:

And she'll get about 10 times what the loser of this match gets. Hardly seems right does it?

Don't get me started.. :P

the way this match is going, the will be playing it till next year [icon_razz1

I am expecting that they will come out tonight, bloke who serves first will get broken, other bloke will serve it out!

Jeba said:
I am expecting that they will come out tonight, bloke who serves first will get broken, other bloke will serve it out!

+1

Hewitt going ok, I hope he does well.

They're starting soon!

The place is packed.

These mad bastards are still going.

Game over!

Isner wins, 70-68.

You've gotta feel for Mahut.

Coxy said:
Jeba said:

+1

Think we were wrong Coxy [icon_lol1.

What a great contest though. In a rare year where Wimbledon plays second fiddle to another sporting event, it is fantastic for them that they got a real headline for the tournament.

Holy shiz. That's an epic game!!! Was that a record?

KrispyKris said:
Holy shiz. That's an epic game!!! Was that a record?

Major record. Will never be matched either I don't think.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Fozz
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.