Wimbledon

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a Nadal match that held the record?

Come on Lleyton! Two sets up already.

Lleyton breezes through.

Federer through in three.

Isner out in straight sets.

Not really suprising, LOLZ! Poor bugger.

Lleyton is looking in good form (best for a number of years actually), but he's going to (likely) have to get over Djokovic, Roddick, Nadal and Federer in succession to take the crown - a very very tough ask.

Fed is out. :shock:

ningnangnong said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ah well, Wimbledon's done for me. No interest now. Well, other than gorillas in the mist being eliminated in the womens!

Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ah well, Wimbledon's done for me. No interest now. Well, other than gorillas in the mist being eliminated in the womens!

I believe the politically correct term is 'Rock Apes'.

Nashy said:
Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

I believe the politically correct term is 'Rock Apes'.

Or Manbearpig.

Nadal, more titles than Federer at the same age!!

Fed was a late bloomer. The way nadal plays, you'd think his career will probably be short but explosive.

I agree, he will burn out you would think. Still pretty damn good achievement from Nadal regardless of whether he is a lesbian or not.

Active Now

• scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.