Wogball players are full of wind

Tell us something we don't know!

No comments from the wog ballers?

I'm surprised he farted however, I thought druggos don't have much flatulence because they don't eat much eusa_think

Hammo said:

I'm surprised he farted however, I thought druggos don't have much flatulence because they don't eat much eusa_think

I dunno ask Wendell Sailor, Andrew Johns, Robbie O'Davis, Joe Kilroy, that Bougarelli guy from Canberra?

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Hammo said:

I dunno ask Wendell Sailor, Andrew Johns, Robbie O'Davis, Joe Kilroy, that Bougarelli guy from Canberra?

I'd rather ask Henry Antchouet, Shaun Newton, Diego Maradona, Bernard Lama, Rio Ferdinand, Lee Bowyer, Mark Bosnich, Mark Iuliano or Jonathan Bachini.

Google.com.......Soccer player drugs......search

Edgar Davids and Claudio Cannigia feel very left out, especially when Henry Antchouet (who? is he a premier league player lol) and Shaun Newton (again, who?) gets a run.

FCB BB AKA MB said:

Of course, I'm hetero so don't know many soccer player names (ask a single non-Aussie or even a Victorian the RL players you mentioned, I bet you get nil).

Tell you what, google "soccer player violence', the results are endless.

Like I've said before, lawless culture EPL and continental soccer.

Hammo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Of course, I'm hetero so don't know many soccer player names (ask a single non-Aussie or even a Victorian the RL players you mentioned, I bet you get nil).

Tell you what, google "soccer player violence', the results are endless.

Like I've said before, lawless culture EPL and continental soccer.

Keep on talking shit mate. I don't care if you're baiting or not but you obviously have no idea.

Look at the amount of people that play football (soccer) worldwide in proportion to rugby league. Of course there are going to be more 'results'.

I'm not baiting, I believe that percentage wise there is more player misbehaviour by European soccer stars, then there is by RL players in Australia.

The people that debate this refuse to acknowledge the almost weekly headlines from European newspapers sporting pages.

Curious as to how it can upset you so much?

Because we is ignorant leaguies who dun approishiite rool foobaw.

I'm surprised more wicket keepers don't use the tactic.
Imagine if McGain was to throw up a flighted leggy during his test debut. As the delivery was on its way down and JP Duminy's eyes were lighting up, Hadden lets one rip.
Duminy would be in two minds; to adjust his shot or to get further away down the wicket.
Who needs a flipper?

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosAlways
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.