Womens Origin - NSW vs QLD

Gee makes.... A correct call??

Lol well that short kick off sums up QLD's night

That Rhys Kennedy penalty against South Sydney is still living rent free in my head. In the lead up to the Kelly try, I swear Johnston just elbows a Maroons defender in the head which causes her to go down and gives them the break.

I just thought the Blues were all over the Maroons. Queensland couldn't get any ascendency around the ruck and were flat all night. They did OK to turn up and a few of their star players had their moments but they just lacked that spark.

I thought the key for the Maroons would be Aitken and Upton but they never really opened up the space or have any variation around the play. Whenever Aitken would take on the line it was usually last play or she got the play wrong. I thought Upton really struggled to get into the game and I would have liked to have seen more involvement from her.

Of course it would help if the Maroons had some more weapons to utilise as well.

On the plus side I thought Robinson made some good trademark tough carries to keep Queensland in it. Lenarduzzi and Gray I thought both proved a real handful as well from what I saw.

hopefully Qld can win something this weekend

Was a good game tho.
perhaps the cold was too much to overcome in the end.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Behold
  • Battler
  • Griffo
  • broncs30
  • mrtij
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • dirtyharry
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.