Women's RLWC 2021 Final Discussion

That was a flukey as ****.

I thought Brigginshaw fucked it up going for the kick, it didn't look like Robinson was expecting it but she got the bounce of the ball.

Brigginshaw carving up at the moment, though.

I had my doubts about her playing at halfback but she's playing like her old self today.

I love the synchronised flag work from the touchies hahaha

Good tackle Brown.

Forced the error.

Check your ribs after that Robinson.

I think there's question marks over that put down from Kelly, but good try. Australia keeping the ball alive.

Looks like NZ are paying the price for not resting key players.

They are out on their feet while Australia look fresh. They've had no go forward from their forwards and Australia are getting all of the field position they need to run away with this.

Great first half from Australia.

Their line speed and aggression in defence has been really good, it's taken the NZ forwards out of the game, Hall especially. Every time Hall gets the ball, she's swarmed by defenders straight away and doesn't get the chance to get momentum in her run.

NZ are looking tired. Australia's forwards are getting a roll on and it's giving their spine all the time and space they need to create points.

Brigginshaw has been POTM so far. She's been really good causing NZ all sorts of headaches. Aiken has been really good, as well. Both her and Brigginshaw have been doing really well to create space for their outside players.

Lovely pass from Brigginshaw.

Nice little in-ball to Tonegato and she just had too much speed. Great start to the second half.

Where the **** has this Brigginshaw been?

Damn Robinson dropped it.

That was going to be her second.

Robbo's fatal flaw is still her putdowns. She really needs to improve it

She was going to get it until Nicholls came in. That forced the error.

That's it Aiken. Get in there!

She deserved that try. Nice pass to create the break.

Not sure why Pelite didn't just go for the corner instead of taking that step back in.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.