PRE-GAME World Club Series - Wigan Warriors vs Brisbane Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

packers?!?!? i knew there was something off about that guy! lol...

smoked plenty rind FiH.. cant wait. hoping the roosters (and **** me especially the cowboys get rolled)

packers?!?!? i knew there was something off about that guy! lol...

smoked plenty rind FiH.. cant wait. hoping the roosters (and **** me especially the cowboys get rolled)

That's dumb. I hope all the NRL teams win

CbRPo_1WEAAv9nm.jpg

Is this real? Who is the manlet?

The guy is seriously a Hobbit. Even the silverware and the stand its sitting on come close to being as tall as him.

As a 5'6"er myself, he must have massive gonads to go into professional league. Imagine being that size with a Hurrell or a Kasiano or a Tapau bearing down on you full tilt?? No thanks... Massive respect lol.

As a 5'6"er myself, he must have massive gonads to go into professional league. Imagine being that size with a Hurrell or a Kasiano or a Tapau bearing down on you full tilt?? No thanks... Massive respect lol.

It's not even so much the height....there's nothing of him!!!! He'd weigh 50kg wet!!!

How tall do you think Alfy was??

I take your point, but as I said, there's nothing of him. The company he's in obviously makes it look worse but I'd be shocked if he's more than 65kg.

and yet like Alfy, his record says it all

Burrow is extremely small by rugby league standards, and was known for many years as "the smallest player in Super League". Despite this, he is one of the most successful players in the competition's history, having won a total of 7 Super League championships, twoChallenge Cups, been named to theSuper League Dream Team*on three occasions and won the*Harry Sunderland Trophy*twice.

and yet like Alfy, his record says it all

Burrow is extremely small by rugby league standards, and was known for many years as "the smallest player in Super League". Despite this, he is one of the most successful players in the competition's history, having won a total of 7 Super League championships, twoChallenge Cups, been named to theSuper League Dream Team*on three occasions and won the*Harry Sunderland Trophy*twice.

I'm taking nothing away from the guy at all. Clearly I should have put a disclaimer in my post.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Volvo Driver
  • mieko
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.