World Club Series - Wolves vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible attempt by Kahu.

disappointing game, just goes to show how much broncos need adam blair

**** it. Put a broom through them.

B Team from last night. You're up.

Wayne will be kicking major arse tonight

It's ridiculous to call for their inclusion, but from what I've seen this preseason, Scarlett and Murphy have shown infinitely better pass selection, kicking and organisation than both Hunt and Milford.

IMO darius boyd looks like every run he is just falling over and not even trying to make metres

So who played well? Macca? Glenn? That's about it. I swear Boyd made about 4 metres whole game.

disappointing game, just goes to show how much broncos need adam blair

Blair solves very little.

Blair in the side won't stop all of them from bouncing off tackles and making stupid mistakes.

TPJ played well. Some others were ok at some point or other. TPJ had a good touch each time.

It's ridiculous to call for their inclusion, but from what I've seen this preseason, Scarlett and Murphy have shown infinitely better pass selection, kicking and organisation than both Hunt and Milford.
Not defending their efforts but it's hard for a half to do anything when the opposition are so blatantly offside the whole game. Would have been nice to see them adapt a bit

Cue the Gidley love again

Probably our best play of the game and the end sums it up.

Seriously though like why persist with Hunt? He is 100% leaving and I think Scarlett is already better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Footy Fanatic
  • cento
  • Lozza
  • Hurrijo
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.