World Club Series - Wolves vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor from both halves. Criticism of Hunt warranted but Milf has done SFA. Flick him for Tom Murphy IMO.

Hunt is first reciever, after McCullough the service starts with him. You can have an average half that gives good service, but if a half is giving the sort or service Hunt is today, well you got no hope. Two charge downs, zero kicking options, poor service, selfish play... and I am a huge Hunt fan and was shattered to see him leave. I would be trying to get Jayden back asap with the promise to cover all his wage this year aslong as yhe Dragons did the same with Hunt. I'd try and get them to throw in Drew Hutchinson to sweaten the deal.

Not defending their efforts but it's hard for a half to do anything when the opposition are so blatantly offside the whole game. Would have been nice to see them adapt a bit
Yes a bit of depth would be good

Did we get any injuries out of this?

it is kinda cute how much there commentators get into it though. this game means so much to em. its a shame no nrl teams really wanna take it seriously.

Yeah hunt can piss off straight away. If he was signed for an extra year sure persist with him, but he's not. So why bother with him? He has had one good season in his life and has never had a good kicking game or match closing ability.

No scrum kick tonight
Could scored a try off it

I honestly believe the presence of Blair is vital in broncos success, last year when he was out we missed him majorly and bulldogs destroyed us. If we had Blair is this game we may not have won but his kick pressure, wrestling in the ruck and offloads would have definitely helped us

Thing I take from this game is that the only player in the starting 13 who definitely deserves the spot based on that performance is Macca.

Hunt is first reciever, after McCullough the service starts with him. You can have an average half that gives good service, but if a half is giving the sort or service Hunt is today, well you got no hope. Two charge downs, zero kicking options, poor service, selfish play... and I am a huge Hunt fan and was shattered to see him leave. I would be trying to get Jayden back asap with the promise to cover all his wage this year aslong as yhe Dragons did the same with Hunt. I'd try and get them to throw in Drew Hutchinson to sweaten the deal.
JNick and Hutchinson solves the problem.

I hope you're drunk because that's the only explanation for your comment.

Thought there would be some full time argey bargey there.

Terrible stuff, we will be rightly laughed at for that effort.

Because until Milford develops more than just a running game, we need another experienced half if we want to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.