Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Game #1
Warrington Wolves vs St George Illawarra Dragons
Saturday 6am (Queensland Time), Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington UK

WARRINGTON:
15. Roy Asotasi 4. Ryan Atkins 3. Chris Bridge 9. Daryl Clark 17. Ben Currie 19. Anthony England 2. Rhys Evans 13. Ben Harrison 14. Micky Higham 8. Chris Hill 18. James Laithwaite 5. Joel Monaghan 7. Richie Myler 20. Gareth O'Brien 24. Kevin Penny 6. Stefan Ratchford 10. Ashton Sims 12. Ben Westwood 23. Gary Wheeler

DRAGONS:
1. Josh Dugan 2. Eto Nabuli 3. Euan Aitken 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall 8. Rory O'Brien 9. Mitch Rein 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Ben Creagh (c) 14. Trent Merrin 15. Jack de Belin 16. Heath L'Estrange 17. George Rose 18. Dane Nielsen 19. Dylan Farrell 20. Jake Marketo

Game #2
Wigan Warriors vs Brisbane Broncos
Sunday 5:45am (Queensland Time), DW Stadium, Wigan UK

WIGAN:
14. John Bateman, 1. Matt Bowen, 5. Joe Burgess, 2. Josh Charnley, 17. Tony Clubb, 8. Dom Crosby, 12. Liam Farrell, 31. Connor Farrell, 3. Anthony Gelling, 20. Ryan Hampshire, 9. Michael McIlorum, 25. Larne Patrick, 4. Dan Sarginson, 7. Matty Smith, 28. Ryan Sutton, 24. Taulima Tautai, 11. Joel Tomkins, 26. Logan Tomkins, 6. George Williams

BRONCOS:
1. Jordan Kahu 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Justin Hodges 4. Aaron Whitchurch 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker 14. Mitchell Dodds 15. James Gavet 16. Kodi Nikorima 17. Joe Ofahengaue

Game #3
St Helens vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
Monday 5:00am (Queensland Time), Langtree Park, St Helens UK

ST HELENS:

RABBITOHS:
1. Greg Inglis (c) 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dylan Walker 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Joel Reddy 6. Luke Keary 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. Dave Tyrrell 11. Glenn Stewart 12. John Sutton 13. Jason Clark 14. Darryl Millard 15. Ben Lowe 16. Chris McQueen 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Tim Grant 19. Cameron McInnes 20. Chris Grevsmuhl

Yes sir.

I've got different times on there based on other intel, but the Gem website reckons they'll all kick off at 6am with the telecast beginning from 5:30am in the lead-up games and 4:55am for the main event.

Yes sir.I've got different times on there based on other intel, but the Gem website reckons they'll all kick off at 6am with the telecast beginning from 5:30am in the lead-up games and 4:55am for the main event.
Who are your tips?

I'm only familiar with the Warriors in the ESL, so I've got nothing but my gut to go on with the other games.

I'm going to go...

Wolves
Warriors
Rabbitohs

With the Warriors, I just get the sense they've been holding out waiting for us and yet they've still been good enough to come away with points in their first round games. I think the Broncos will struggle with the conditions and I'm expecting a frustrating performance out of them with the odd positive sign keeping things interesting.

Alarm is set. I think the Dragons will win their game but not by much. I think they have the upper hand in most positions, especially in the backline. The weather will keep it close. Hopefully the sun stays out for the weekend.

**** I'm excited for Vidot outside Hodges

Yeah, Vidot will go from not getting the ball on the left to not getting the ball on the right.

Or maybe he will get the ball, forgive me for being excited about watching our first game in months..

I've been hearing there will be a pretty good crowd for this match.

Ratchford out. Wheeler playing fullback.

I'm watching the UK version of this since some fucking asshat here decided to take over the TV and I must say, their ads are just as bloody terrible as ours.

LOL. Ashton Sims first hit up and knocks on. Dragons on the attack.

2 minutes in and Dragons score. Benji takes the ball to the line and throws a short ball to Frizell who goes straight through and scores.

6-0

Sims trying to make up for his **** up with some big hits. Forced the ball free from a Dragons player but it went back.

It's a very slippery surface. I'm expecting a close game.

Active Now

• Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.