World Club Series

That was too easy for Dugan. No one chasing the kick at all.

Good to see Ashton maintaining his history of crucial drop balls to assist the opposition

Great set in defense by Warrington. Good field position to put Dragons under pressure.

WHAT A TACKLE!

That was an amazing try saver by Nabuli. Monaghan was certain to score.

I had a feeling Dragons would crack eventually.

O'Brien just slices through and scores.

6-6

Dragons are losing their way. They are under the pump. Hopefully they can weather the storm.

And then Warrington knock on in their own half...

Thompson scores from a Widdop grubber. The Warrington defense rushed up and gave them the opportunity.. Monaghan wasn't fast enough to beat Thompson to it.

10-6

I don't think I've seen a single penalty conceded, it's good. It's good to see the ref allowing a free flowing game rather than blowing a penalty for any infringement he sees..

Last edited:
Marshall's kicking game has been all class.

Kicking to the corners and finding open field, forcing Warrington players to turn and chase it. Nightingale nearly got the ball back there, but couldn't get to it first.

Well.. Nabuli is in a bit of trouble.

That was some clothes line...

And Warrington score a couple of tackles after the penalty. They just couldn't stop Atkins.

10-12

Shit.. Frizell came off second best there. That was some hit up from the kick off.

Thompson passed it to the wrong bloke.

Passing it to Nabuli ended any chance of an overlap. Bad call.

No way they can call that a penalty try.

Just a penalty.

That should have went through the hands instead of a grubber. They had a potential try scoring situation there..

Half Time

Warrington 10-12 Dragons

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • marw
  • BroncosMan
  • mrtij
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Bronx48
  • Fatboy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.