World Cup Final

Cam Smith didn't get to run from dummy half because we had **** all go forward, and Klein had a shit 10.

We had Stewart, Watmough, Laffranchi and Gallen in the side. All wide-running back rowers. The only 'middle' forwards we had were Civo and Kite in reality and htey were blowing because they did a lot of work.

I honestly believe if Price played it would have been a different story - more go forward = Cam Smith to have options = NZ defence stuffed.

Just wantd to highlight this ridiculous post;

Astroboy said:
uji said:
It's pretty simple guy. WB loves the game, he loves a challenge and he was castrated publicly be the RL fraternity when Australia lost the tri-series in 2005, and he was stripped of coaching Australia. Thus he makes his triumphant return in the 2008 WC with a successful NZ team.

He's committed treason against his own country. Plain and simple. Despite the admiration I have for what he has done at the Broncos, the guy isn't perfect. I'll call it as I see it. On this occasion, he has done wrong.

Stupidest.post.ever.

Robbie Deans, Rod Marsh, Greg Chappell...

Hammo said:
Just wantd to highlight this ridiculous post;

Astroboy said:
uji said:
It's pretty simple guy. WB loves the game, he loves a challenge and he was castrated publicly be the RL fraternity when Australia lost the tri-series in 2005, and he was stripped of coaching Australia. Thus he makes his triumphant return in the 2008 WC with a successful NZ team.

He's committed treason against his own country. Plain and simple. Despite the admiration I have for what he has done at the Broncos, the guy isn't perfect. I'll call it as I see it. On this occasion, he has done wrong.

Stupidest.post.ever.

Robbie Deans, Rod Marsh, Greg Chappell...

Guus Hiddink

My seats on the 50m line, b/s. 1st row behind the Kiwi bench, thanks very much! It's the first time I have ever heard my mom go off. The ref had a shocker. Not happy with the result, but had a great nite all the same. And as soon as I can find out how, have pics. Congrats to the Kiwis, they wanted the game, and it showed.
Good job Mr Bennett, the Aussies didn't want you,(suck shit stuart) I believe Mr Bennett would have helped any country that asked. All good for the game.
Bring on 09 _woohoo_

HAHAHAHA I took a pic of there bench when a try was awarded... and guess what if the wind changed you woyuld be stuck with that sour look you had hahahahahahah

Astroboy said:
Gutted.

Don't have the energy to read the whole thread.

Murphy's night. It started with the Aussie camp thinking it would not matter losing Price and Tate. Wrong [icon_frown

Locky's no-try was a try. There was no separation. It's been the rule all year.

Billy slater saved his worst ****-up of the season for the most important moment [icon_thumbs_do

The set before Billy's ****-up should have been a drop-out. If Williams can be carried over the sideline by 5 sheep shaggers standing up, then a sheep shagger can be carried into the in-goal by 5 good guys, standing up. Ashley Klein, NZ's national hero, and complete utter idiotic incompetent fool. [icon_thumbs_do

Thursty didn't knock-on Klein, you F&^%WIT!

Penalty try, what a joke! He wouldn't have got to it, Slater would still have cleaned it up. Steve Gansen, NZ's 2nd national hero, complete wanker. [icon_thumbs_do

I agree Fitzgibbon should not have played. Had a shocker.

Finally, what's this tripe about Wayne Bennett getting the last laugh? I can understand him wanting a new club-related challenge at the Dragons, but can anyone imagine him turning against his native Qld and assisting NSW? Why the hell then has he turned against his native Australia? One of the more curious aspects of the man and one that I will not understand, ever, and IMO SHOULD NOT be applauded. [icon_non Everything I've said about him in relation to the Broncos still stands though. An absolute champion and legend at Red Hill.

You are an example of a deadset typical pathetic bad sport who can't hack a loss if his life depended on it. It's called sport, and last night was called losing. In sports, sometimes teams that are really good, can still lose. Isn't that amazing?!?!?!?!

Get over it mate and realise that this is an awesome result for the game in general.

lol Agreed get over it the better team won on the night and good for them.. If anything comes out of the world cup loss I hope they sack Ricky Stuart.

Scotty, i too read that post and just felt saddened by the fact that a person like that "supports" my RL team.

Astroboy said:
Gutted.

Don't have the energy to read the whole thread.

Murphy's night. It started with the Aussie camp thinking it would not matter losing Price and Tate. Wrong [icon_frown

Locky's no-try was a try. There was no separation. It's been the rule all year.

Billy slater saved his worst ****-up of the season for the most important moment [icon_thumbs_do

The set before Billy's ****-up should have been a drop-out. If Williams can be carried over the sideline by 5 sheep shaggers standing up, then a sheep shagger can be carried into the in-goal by 5 good guys, standing up. Ashley Klein, NZ's national hero, and complete utter idiotic incompetent fool. [icon_thumbs_do

Thursty didn't knock-on Klein, you F&^%WIT!

Penalty try, what a joke! He wouldn't have got to it, Slater would still have cleaned it up. Steve Gansen, NZ's 2nd national hero, complete wanker. [icon_thumbs_do

I agree Fitzgibbon should not have played. Had a shocker.

Finally, what's this tripe about Wayne Bennett getting the last laugh? I can understand him wanting a new club-related challenge at the Dragons, but can anyone imagine him turning against his native Qld and assisting NSW? Why the hell then has he turned against his native Australia? One of the more curious aspects of the man and one that I will not understand, ever, and IMO SHOULD NOT be applauded. [icon_non Everything I've said about him in relation to the Broncos still stands though. An absolute champion and legend at Red Hill.

A couple of pics for you. That was absolutely pathetic.

59045488_e42bde01fb.jpg

Kleenex.jpg

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

Loved the smirk on David Williams's face when Issac Luke was getting in his face.

Seriously, one of the greatest moments in sport I have witnessed. Unbelievable.

I loved how Luke and Marshall stared off hard during their Haka. Marshall stared right into Cam Smith's eyes, even as Smith walks off.

Its the Haka mate, they all do it, the camera only shows a tad. I love the Haka and im not even Kiwi!

is it me or did folau look shit scared

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Ondi
  • achievedrap
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • leon.bott
  • armchair
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.