World Cup Squads

Blair states that Taumalolo has betrayed the NZ jersey and was not "man enough" to tell Kidwell of his decision to switch to Tonga.

Blair is just worried he might have to make more than 4 runs a game.

With Fiji and Samoa having semi decent squads this may be the best World cup yet. International Rugby League needs this

Blair states that Taumalolo has betrayed the NZ jersey and was not "man enough" to tell Kidwell of his decision to switch to Tonga.
Blair just needs to shish & try to keep his stupid play count down because hes surely gonna do something dumb at a critical time during this world cup [emoji37] [emoji51]

We can
Tonga bro.....Tonga.

Or did they switch again? **** me this is getting confusing.
Sorry I work with a few Samoans so had Samoa in mind. Like calling a Canadian an american, I know. As for the AFL comparison, I was making a point that they invest in expanding the game even when the pay off is decades away. I'm not saying AFL has serious international appeal, but what I'm saying is they grasp at the chance to expand both their exposure to markets outside their field of dominance and potential player development.
The world cup is league's opportunity to do the same. Its why soccer is the sport it is. Sure its played all over the world, but without serious international competition, it would fade as the money making venture it is. Who would watch the A league without at least a chance to see future Australian stars take part, who might one day walk the world cup stage. A competition where at least a 100 teams could beat one another through qualifying and where teams like Trinidad & Tobago can reach the finals and have their whole country glued to the screen as they do it.
Its not about matching soccer though, or taking financial leaps of faith like AFL, its about knowing how to take your sport forward, using whatever advantage you have.

Samoa is pissed.

Sione Mata'utia and Tautau Moga have both pulled out due to injury. Sione has a "concussion" despite the tournament being weeks away and Moga has a shoulder injury.

They have been replaced by Frank Winterstein and Tim Lafai and IMO they are better options.

Archer has confirmed that punching won't incur an automatic sin bin for this World Cup.

Let's see some good old fashioned punch ups.

Hopoate is talking a lot of shit. Really likes to stick his finger in it when he's not welcome. He's a bum actually. I can see a lot of cracks to his argument. His comments are always stained with controversy. I'm not sticking up for blair here, even if hoppa is really Sticking it too him,...

Seriously though, what are you thinking Hopoate? If I did something SOOO embarrassing it changed the way people saw my family name I would just go in to hiding? He loves a newspaper quote!

Btw: he could smash blair in the ring, but it's not like high school where you cal out someone to meet you after school because they teased your mate, seriously! Hahaha

But one things for though...

Hoppa could always find a hole in the defence

Hopoate is talking a lot of shit. Really likes to stick his finger in it when he's not welcome. He's a bum actually. I can see a lot of cracks to his argument. His comments are always stained with controversy. I'm not sticking up for blair here, even if hoppa is really Sticking it too him,...

Seriously though, what are you thinking Hopoate? If I did something SOOO embarrassing it changed the way people saw my family name I would just go in to hiding? He loves a newspaper quote!

Btw: he could smash blair in the ring, but it's not like high school where you cal out someone to meet you after school because they teased your mate, seriously! Hahaha

But one things for though...

Hoppa could always find a hole in the defence

Yep your a fan of Hopoate [emoji26]

@Lockysillegitimatechild

There are more holes in your argument than I can poke a stick at, I'd be pointing a finger at you if it wasn't already right up someone else right now. Just can't believe how you rectum he has no point. I mean it's pretty anal to have a go at someone just pooing all over another player's faecestuousness.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.