Worst Haircuts in the NRL

Drover Joe

Drover Joe

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2016
After seeing Salesi Funaki's haircut on Jharal's Instagram story it got me thinking it could be one of the worst haircuts seen in the NRL. Despite not having played first grade, it's still a shocker. Be keen to see who everyone else thinks has had awful haircuts in the NRL, past or present.
17820512 1666639053351155 827863 o

Sadly that's not the first time I've seen that haircut on a footy player. There was a player last season for Mackay Cutters I think it was with the same thing. I had the photo somewhere

After seeing Salesi Funaki's haircut on Jharal's Instagram story it got me thinking it could be one of the worst haircuts seen in the NRL. Despite not having played first grade, it's still a shocker. Be keen to see who everyone else thinks has had awful haircuts in the NRL, past or present. View attachment 1215
Salesi Funaki is a boss

Not a footy player but the parking guy at my work has a shaved front like the pic above.......mullet at the back and the mullet split into 2 braided pig tails......

On topic......any player with a top knot. Aaron Woods headbands are terrible too.

Nothing even goes close to that hairdo of Funaki's

After seeing Salesi Funaki's haircut on Jharal's Instagram story it got me thinking it could be one of the worst haircuts seen in the NRL. Despite not having played first grade, it's still a shocker. Be keen to see who everyone else thinks has had awful haircuts in the NRL, past or present. View attachment 1215
I think I may die laughing! Actually, if Funaki walked past me with that hair I would be like "A fine day to you, Sir!" and walk on. Beast of a man!

I didn't know Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg played Rugby League.

Give him a soul patch, and he'd be a dead ringer.

Probably not the Roosters. Half of them don't even seem to have hair.

543027-footy-039-s-meanest-haircuts.jpg

I'm going to admit. I got this done while I was up in the Whitsundays. On our second anniversary. Second time I've bleached my hair and no matter what we couldn't get it past yellow. "Can you put some blue in it?". Instant greenish aqua hair. So hardcore.

Was gonna post Zerg-Kerrigan Thurston but it's been done.

I thought there was a 'no bad haircuts' rule at the Broncos but maybe that was just during the Hook era. Can anyone confirm?

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • achievedrap
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • bazza
  • The Strapper
  • Lurker
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • azza.79
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.