Wrestling Broncos Are Hypocrites - Bellamy.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Spud said:
Also on NRL on Fox I think Jason Stevens said Chris Walker & an un-named former Storm player admitted to being rigoursly taught how to do grapple tackles and how to hide them etc.

Anybody else see this, I certain I heard this.
I wouldn't believe anything that Jason Stevens says, the guy is a goose!

Nashy said:
Frank the Tank said:
Nashy said:
Again Frank, you miss the point completely. No one said it was against the rules on paper. It's not in the spirit of the game. If you want to watch idiots bash and hurt eachother, go and watch boxing.
Taking a dive isn't in the spirit of the game, yet players are coached to do it.

There is absolutely no way to prove or disprove whether Ennis was in a great deal of pain or not. The wink to me didn't look like a wink, it looked like a knee jerk reaction to a great amount of pain.

Whatever side of the fence you sit on about the "dive" there is only one person who really knows the truth, and that's not you, nor is it me.

lol I know it's hard Nashy but your just gonna have to ignore the Tank, He has decided on his opnion and nobody can change his mind or even see any sence at all. It is like talking to a brick wall.

Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
Frank the Tank said:
Nashy said:
Again Frank, you miss the point completely. No one said it was against the rules on paper. It's not in the spirit of the game. If you want to watch idiots bash and hurt eachother, go and watch boxing.
Taking a dive isn't in the spirit of the game, yet players are coached to do it.

There is absolutely no way to prove or disprove whether Ennis was in a great deal of pain or not. The wink to me didn't look like a wink, it looked like a knee jerk reaction to a great amount of pain.

Whatever side of the fence you sit on about the "dive" there is only one person who really knows the truth, and that's not you, nor is it me.

lol I know it's hard Nashy but your just gonna have to ignore the Tank, He has decided on his opnion and nobody can change his mind or even see any sence at all. It is like talking to a brick wall.

Or a tank :|

Bellamy has obviously just taken the the wrestling issue a step further. Wrestling has been part of the game for ages.

Ricky Stuart plays a part in this as well through his gang tackling Rooters, which then led to coaches finding further ways to slow down the ruck. Bellamy looked and found an edge for his team and now everyone is complaining.

Lets not forget about the fuss about the gang tackling, then grapple and now Chicken Wing etc

Yes it isn't in the spirit of the game, but don't put all the blame on Bellamy - all Coaches have a say on what there teams practise and the ruck is a key area.

The Broncs have a Wrestling Coach and have had one when Bellamy was at the Clubs.

I have always said that Bellamy should be our Head Coach and my views hasn't changed despite my hatred for Wrestling.

Putting aside the wrestling issue, just look at the success he has brought Melb and the Players they have turned into Rep stars. His team is consistent, well discplined, always has a game plan, play for each other and most importantly never give in until the end.

I've done a bit of work with Chris Haseman and his father Mark. I can tell you that he's certainly not the type of person to bring in the types of 'dirty' techniques we're seeing today and with Wayne being quite sceptical of all of his training, it's definitely not part of the trained broncos game. What they need to be careful of though is any of the players picking up these types of techniques during sparring sessions and using them on their own accord. I'm sure Wayne wouldn't have much of it anyway.

Chris has also worked with the wallabies and reds.

Who knows what will happen next year though once bennett is gone.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • bert_lifts
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.