CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Big moment here. Given the way Erasmus is going, this probably isn’t out but there is a clear noise there.

This has just been a weird session

Onya fucking bike Capitarn

What a stupid challenge

Yep clear noise and clear spike. Very weird review.

How did stokes not know that he edged that. In my small experience of playing cricket I can feel an edge the weight of a feather.

Well let’s see what happens now. Stokes looked like he had no idea how to play there and was caught between defending and attacking. Interesting to see how Bairstow goes.

How did stokes not know that he edged that. In my small experience of playing cricket I can feel an edge the weight of a feather.

Good question though in my experience, I rarely didn’t Nick it, so everything felt like an edge.

Well let’s see what happens now. Stokes looked like he had no idea how to play there and was caught between defending and attacking. Interesting to see how Bairstow goes.
All we have to do is create doubt. That was a super over by Hazlewood. I just love that angle he gets

Good question though in my experience, I rarely didn’t Nick it, so everything felt like an edge.
Yeah true. I guess I have very extensive experience of nicking too

I think Bairstow could be one of their most dangerous batsmen.

Don't think he's had too many failures under bazball, and even in the last Ashes he was a thorn in Australia's side

He could go for 10 or 160... or 60 off 40

Ah bring back tubby and pointing. Not Mel Jones

Looked like an edge or going well down leg if it didn't

Unread

Active Now

• thenry
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • phoenix
  • Tmac
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.