CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

As much as i'd like him to never make an Ashes century, he's gotta make one this series you'd think
Surely... curators have even given him a road to get the monkey straight off the back

Why has he brought himself back on

Holy **** English roads are boring pitches.

At least when there's an Australian road we still have some bounce

Green trying to get some extra overs in with these no balls

Not worth staying up for with a deck like this. Only entertainment comes from wickets.
English commentators still trying to claim it's been absorbing day of play. I honestly turned cricket off to watch cowboys vs Penrith, two teams I hate, which says a lot for how interesting todays play has been

Didn't Nasser Hussain and kp have a falling out during their playing days?

Let’s just got to the third umpire for every decision, I don’t trust these two.

Didn't Nasser Hussain and kp have a falling out during their playing days?
KP is the worst commentator.

He thinks he's fucking hilarious and the toppest of top shits, but he has zero personality and is an absolute flog on top of it.

Bazball in full action with that last over

Lyon gets belted for 20 and a declaration follows

Not a bad first day of a test. Eight wickets and 400 runs.

What are everyone’s thoughts on how we bowled last night?

I thought the defensive fields were somewhat warranted given circumstances & conditions but I feel like we got a bit drawn into bowling similar areas as we would in a limited overs game.. Lyon in particular seemed fixated on a very different leg stump line than his usual areas .. obviously it was our first real look at the Poms batting with their new approach, but I reckon we need to come up with a definite plan pretty quickly or we’re going to struggle to bowl they’ve chewed us up and spat out 350+

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • davidp
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.