CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

England right on top, we will need to bat for the next 4 sessions at this rate.

This is incredible to watch.. we’re completely snake bit by XI mutts disguised as purebreds because ‘Bazball’.. we better snap the **** out of this and start playing our game
F178B24C DE17 4B9E 8D95 D2F1F50C9E63

That’s one of the worst reviews I’ve seen. Stokes is clearly deaf and blind.

This is on Warner. He looked solid until he played that rash shot. If he just stuck around until moeen (who is looking crap) and Robinson came into the attack we’re probably 150 for not many right now.

Terrible shot from Warner and out to Broad again, what's that now?, 8 times in his last 11 innings

Great fight back from the Aussies. Great ton from Uzzie and good cameos from Head, Green and Carey to get us 80 short with 5 in hand. Obviously didn’t make to many runs but decent cameo from Smith to stop the momentum of England.

Good stuff from Khawaja, and everyone contributing with the bat except Marnus (world #1) and Warner (expected). England still on top, don't see how we can win from here, but some rain, a draw and putting lots of overs in their bowlers would be ideal.

Warner is close to a liability overseas. Averages 30 away from home, and only 25 in England, yet somehow is first picked.

well color me suprised i rage quit when khawaja got 'bowled' with the new ball geuss it pays to wait and see lol

I still can’t believe Smith was given out. It hit him above the knee roll. I still doubt it was actually hitting regardless of what Hawkeye says.
I just watched it. Don't believe hawkeye for a second.

I’d accept umpires call even, but no way that was straight up “hitting”

Terrible shot from Warner and out to Broad again, what's that now?, 8 times in his last 11 innings

15 in total.

Still short of McGrath/Atherton 19 times.

It makes a good story but really if you're a batsman you're a good chance to get out to their front-line bowler.

McGrath got Lara 15 times too.

Atherton is there three times, McGrath 19 times, Ambrose 17, Walsh 17.

15 in total.

Still short of McGrath/Atherton 19 times.

It makes a good story but really if you're a batsman you're a good chance to get out to their front-line bowler.

McGrath got Lara 15 times too.

Atherton is there three times, McGrath 19 times, Ambrose 17, Walsh 17.

Quite likely, with up to 9 more innings in this series, he could and likely will be up there by the end of this series.

One good session and we’re in front. It’d be lovely if we didn’t have an insanely long tail: I’d be far more confident with neser at 8.

If we’re being honest, Cummins is kind of lucky he’s captain because he hasn’t had a great 12 months. Of course you back him to come good but Neser would offer more right now at this minute but you also can’t really drop Scotty or Josh. But even if not Neser, Starc at least adds the batting.

Did anyone happen to see a side on shot of Steve Smith’s dismissal? Just curious if the broadcaster provided one

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky24
  • Tmac
  • kman
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.