CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

One thing is guaranteed, the next couple mins could be fun if they bowl short to Lyon. He won't be shy

Class from Root there

As Ollie “the 130 km/h rocket arm” Robinson was telling Khawaja to **** off, Root was congratulating him on a good knock

He didn't deserve that wicket. Some of the worst test bowling I've ever seen

He is the definition of a bowler who bowls absolute trash and then pulls out some flukey from nowhere.

Love watching untalented ***** who have made 0 contribution to your side until then give a send off to a bloke who made 140.

What a ****

Love watching untalented ***** who have made 0 contribution to your side until then give a send off to a bloke who made 140.

What a ****

What’s more is he basically got himself out trying to move the game forward

I hate this about Robinson. You look at his stats and you'd think he is a good bowler but he gets so many junk wickets.

Taking 20 fucking minutes to bowl one over with all these fucking field changes.

Seriously though, why is Boland above Hazlewood? I know they both suck but come on.

We have a tail that resembles something from an old Zimbabwean or Sri Lankan team. We can’t take three absolute bunnies (Lyon, boland, Hazle) into the next game.

We have a tail that resembles something from an old Zimbabwean or Sri Lankan team. We can’t take three absolute bunnies (Lyon, boland, Hazle) into the next game.
Yep that and the 0 variation in the pace attack puts ourselves at a disadvantage

I don't disagree but who do you drop?

And Robinson looks like he bowled well again. Ridiculous.

Why has this ended up on Gem?

it’s Sunday night and it can’t have the main channel?

just doesn’t make sense

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • YeahNahMate
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Redfern_1980
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.