CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Need a big burst after lunch with the ball here.. grey skies, some movement in the air & some turn in the pitch.. challenge these mutts & their ‘calculated aggression’ with some good old fashioned test match bowling that we’re great at

Why has this ended up on Gem?

it’s Sunday night and it can’t have the main channel?

just doesn’t make sense
Channel Nine doing to the Ashes what Alan did to Bob Ryan’s script in Entourage
BB2932B4 60E2 43B6 A76D CECD5A5219DD

Didn't know Hayley Joel Osment opened the batting for England.

These cameraman don’t understand the task. I want a geeze at Carey’s eye it looks infected.

In the vain hope of sparking a massive reverse jinx, I don’t understand this bowling from Australia at all ..

Getting out of this game with a draw would be huge for us...pretty lame but I hope it keeps raining.

In the vain hope of sparking a massive reverse jinx, I don’t understand this bowling from Australia at all ..
Neither. Really dislike the negative approach and just shows baz ball has mentally defeated us. It is difficult though with the pitch doing nothing to have attacking fields, nearly worth defending and just capitalising on errors. But if there are no errors than we are fucked.

"Moeen Ali has been fined 25% of his match fee and handed one demerit point after admitting to using an unauthorised drying agent on his bowling hand in the first Ashes Test."

12 month suspension incoming? Meh probably doing England a favour if that happens.

I’ve got to say, I really want to see Bazball on a wicket they isn’t a road and whether it works. Every pitch they’ve played on so we has been cement.

Yeah wonder what's the diff between "drying agent" and sand paper? Pretty sure all knew it was against the rules at the very least

>green takes catch like 10cm above the grass
>pommy crowd roars

lmao. Another incredible catch from Green, he's amazing

Off for rain but that was a good sesh from our guys, well done lads.

That was another sensational catch from Green.

Game effectively becomes an 80-90 over one day game if the weather stays away

A draw looks likely

Yeah wonder what's the diff between "drying agent" and sand paper? Pretty sure all knew it was against the rules at the very least

You can use it, you just have to ask the umpires, it goes on your hand not the ball- pretty massive difference.

If he'd asked the umpire and put it on in the dressing rooms, no issue.

Jadeja got the same punishment for putting cream on his finger against Australia.

I keep hearing 'bazball' isnt that just hayden/gilchrist era cricket?

Yeah 5 runs an over aggressive Test cricket with 350 in a day. It's not the revolution it's being painted to be.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Confidor
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • Scdeac
  • Dexter
  • Redux
  • thenry
  • marw
  • Jazza
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bongo
  • YeahNahMate
  • Johnny92
  • Gympie devil
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.