CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Neither. Really dislike the negative approach and just shows baz ball has mentally defeated us. It is difficult though with the pitch doing nothing to have attacking fields, nearly worth defending and just capitalising on errors. But if there are no errors than we are fucked.

That ground would be very hard to defend on .
It`s wider than it is long .

Ollie Robinson talking tough in the press conference..... I've seen my 98 year old grandmother look and talk more menacing than Ollie.

Neither. Really dislike the negative approach and just shows baz ball has mentally defeated us. It is difficult though with the pitch doing nothing to have attacking fields, nearly worth defending and just capitalising on errors. But if there are no errors than we are fucked.

I don't think it is negative, England have said we want to hit boundaries and go for runs quickly- well do it with three men out. It was a field/plan to combat them.

It could have easily resulted in three catches and then it's great planning and reckless from England.

I don't think it is negative, England have said we want to hit boundaries and go for runs quickly- well do it with three men out. It was a field/plan to combat them.

It could have easily resulted in three catches and then it's great planning and reckless from England.
It’s not negative once the ball isn’t so new but I’d like to see the 3 quicks start the innings with a bit more intent.

This game is right in the balance, the Moeen Ali finger injury sways it in favour of Australia though. We will see how serious Ben Stokes is about being prepared to lose in attempt to win because I get the feeling they'll want a bit longer than they usually would have liked to bowl us out, which means less time for them to get a comfortable lead.

weather might cut this one off at the knees.. forecast for the final day looks a bit wet..

tbh, I'd take a draw .. feels like this first Test has been a bit of a reconnaissance mission for Australia to get its bearings re 'bazball'

Australia scored at 5 an over in the 1st session yesterday .

Can we just please have some Aussie commentators. Can't bear these English ones

Kps full of shit, roots work rate is like no other. It's just so offensive to suggest something like that, considering the cricketers work ethics these days

A good workaround re the commentary - mute the TV and play the SEN radio coverage, which is good .. if you download the radio app (there are a few) you can play it through one of those

Is it going to be sunny every time England bat? The ball is doing nothinnngggggg

This pitch is so fucken annoying. That Win viz would be well in our favour if there was something for the bowlers. It’s so easy for them to go into there shells the second they are under any sort of pressure.

Unread

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Jazza
  • Redux
  • Scdeac
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • YeahNahMate
  • Gympie devil
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Confidor
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • Galah
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.