CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Put one on the ***** badge then take his off stump out.

That is a Clanger with one left. Don’t want the tail to wag and be left without reviews.

Nice work Scotty

a few valuable runs as well

174 runs or seven wickets day five- what a horrible Test match. The Test that killed the Ashes- hope you're happy Edgbaston.

How good to have a test so evenly poised going into day 5. Rain rain go away….

The draw is paying $8 so the weather can't be as bad as some are predicting.

With absolutely no stats to back it up I reckon the side bowling wins this scenario at least 8 times out of 10.

The draw is paying $8 so the weather can't be as bad as some are predicting.

With absolutely no stats to back it up I reckon the side bowling wins this scenario at least 8 times out of 10.
The way this test has gone so far is that when the sun is out the pitch looks lifeless, but when there's cloud cover it's doing plenty.

The loss of Marnus and Smudge cheaply last night makes this chase significantly harder... and the Aussies dont seem to be a great chasing or defending for a draw team.

Pessimistic me has the poms well in front at the moment

Can England afford to carry Johnny Bairstow ?
He has missed three or four chances in this game . I know he can make runs quickly . But is that a fair trade for 4 Aussie wickets ?

That Boland to Bairstow not out, that looked plumb live but then according to Hawkeye was doing a leg break after hitting his leg half way up in front of middle. Rightio then.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Stix
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • YeahNahMate
  • NSW stables
  • Redfern_1980
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.